Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The 'Ayes' of March - More from Radio Solent
Post Re: Radio Solent 
Semengo13 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Hi John,

A PS ... to turn the Crying or Very sad into a Very Happy !

Radio Solent had a major impact where it mattered - the broadcasts inspired major support in Parliament, and that is the only place where this matter can be resolved now. Sandra Gidley took part in the programs and she is still on our case. Only yesterday I received an email from Brianbart, a constituent. You can read it at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13667#13667.

As far as the campaign is concerned, there is a lot going on behind the scenes. MPs like Sandra are lobbying, Don Touhig is going to ask for a debate in the Commons. Individual supporters are questioning what has happened and writing letters to their MPs. The Conservatives have re-confirmed their intention to review the Foreign Decorations Rules. I have never been so busy. I am more comfortable now that we shall win a public acknowledgement of what we already know ... that we have the right to wear the PJM.

All the best,

Barry

Post Radio Solent again - PJM Success 1/11/11 
You can listen to the BBC radio programme by clicking below.

Some of you-know-whose voice sounds weird. Well .... no ... it's not him this time. Radio Solent called him while he was fighting another battle - from his car in the London traffic (hands-free and safely, natch!) .

Our thanks to John in Oz for this recording. Copyright belongs to the BBC who, I am sure, will have no problems with us making it available here.

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/radio_solent_011111.html

Barry

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2