Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bit quiet on here
Post Bit quiet on here 
Hope the "suits" don't think we have gone away. That would be a very big mistake, wouldn't it. Wink Wink Wink Wink

We are just on silent watch.

Just waiting (tick tock, tick tock ((as John C says)).

And watching. (tick tock, tick tock)

And preparing. (tick tock, tick tock)

Just in case it's not over. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Kuching.
Remember all those years ago how quiet it got just before the storm.

Post Re: Bit quiet on here 
Semengo13 wrote:
Hope the "suits" don't think we have gone away. That would be a very big mistake, wouldn't it. Wink Wink Wink Wink

We are just on silent watch.

Just waiting (tick tock, tick tock ((as John C says)).

And watching. (tick tock, tick tock)

And preparing. (tick tock, tick tock)

Just in case it's not over. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Watchin' and a waitin'

But this is what I'm looking at right now, its hard to fathom but true! Anyone fancy they want to sue me, then bring it on!

Article in American Chemical Society Publications

Heavy chemical element found

Over the transom the other day came an essay that went as follows:

"A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical element yet known to science. The new element has been tentatively named Governmentium.

"Governmentium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 11 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
"These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert.

"However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.....Some scientists....speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

"When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium - an element which radiates just as much energy since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons."

Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Bit quiet on here. 
Yes Paul, I remember the quiet before the storm.....................and then it got awful noisy!!!!! (suits please note)

Kuching.
Post Re: Bit quiet on here. 
Semengo13 wrote:
Yes Paul, I remember the quiet before the storm.....................and then it got awful noisy!!!!! (suits please note)

Hi Semengo13 et al,

You are right - this is the (relative) quiet before the storm. Watch your front and you'll see the target very soon! There are still two days left in November ...

It has never been so busy in Fight4thePJM HQ or in the correspondence department (Carol felt guilty about going off duty early because there was so much to do ... "guilty" even though it's her hubby's 60th!).

We are " at 'em " all day and every day. It's 23:00 and we're still at it having started at 07:00. We're not fishing - just explaining why we're not posting much on the Forum. This is a critical time for the Fight.

I very much hope that we'll know the result soon ... and that it's a good one for everyone. We shall see ... but whatever the result there'll be a lot of that noise you're talking about!

All the best,

Barry

PS We posted David Pearce's exchange with Edgey - have you seen it? http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7608#7608. Has Edgey lost the plot or is he, as John Ireland suggests, in a state of denial!

PPS Also updated the Fort Brooke page http://www.fight4thepjm.org/memories_police_fort_brooke.htm. It's a fascinating story with some great piccies ... well worth a visit.

PPS The best news is that during our Fight4thePJM work in London yesterday (we'll report on that vital work soon) we were able to progress Cpl D's medal. So he will get to see his PJM. It makes it all worthwhile. http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7606&highlight=cpl#7606

Post A bit quiet on here 
To Barry F and all members of the team,

We never suspected for one moment that there was a lack of action, just a "radio silence". (technical Royal Signals term for not having turned on the set Very Happy )

Just didn't want the "suits" to be lulled into any sense of false security.

I only have the right to speak for me, but I believe it is shared by many many people, all you guys have, and are, doing a fantastic job that is fully respected and appreciated. I hope those in Whitehall see sense and we can all stand down soon. But if they don't......................

With respect.

John

p.s Thrilled you could do something for "Cpl D". How sad that you had to.

Kuching.

I'm just waiting for the next order.

Parade! Parade! wait for it............to the right DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSMISS!

Post A bit quiet on here 
Smartly turns to the right, three paces and breaks away shouting yesssssssssssssss.

I'll miss all this though John, won't you?

John R

Kuching.
Memsahib wonders what crusade I'm going on next John!

Well I haven't got one, I just hope I can go back to full retirement but I'm on The RESERVE LIST if needed and I sincerely hope, for the sake of sanity, that I can 'stand down'. No shouting from the rooftops from me if it is in our favour, however if..........

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Semengo 13 wrote:
We never suspected for one moment that there was a lack of action, just a "radio silence". (technical Royal Signals term for not having turned on the set )

Let me assure Semengo and all others that there is indeed 'a lot of action' occurring behind the scenes.....the 'radio silence' that Semengo so accurately defines in Royal Signals terms is actually only a 'Bravo Tango' (BT in International Morse Code = 'Long Break')...we're still maintaining 'listening watch' while we are waiting....but we are working like Hell while we wait!

Post A bit quiet on here 
QSA 5 Jock. Never doubted it.

No ... -.- ( SK - end of sched), just a -... - ( BT - long break)

Funny how you never forget the morse Jock.

Do you think the "suits" will ever forget the PJMers? Doubt it now and if the wearing decision is not reversed, we can guarantee it (all in my own humble opinion of course Cool )

.- .-.

John

Last edited by Semengo13 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuching.
Post Re: Bit quiet on here 
.... --- .--. . - .... . .-..-. ... ..- .. - ... .-..-. -.. --- -. .----. - - .... .. -. -.- .-- . .... .- ...- . --. --- -. . .- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.- - .... .- - .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . .- ...- . .-. -.-- -... .. --. -- .. ... - .- -.- . --..-- .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -. .----. - .. - .-.-.- ---... .-- .. -. -.- ---... ---... .-- .. -. -.- ---... ---... .-- .. -. -.- ---... ---... .-- .. -. -.- ---... .-- . .- .-. . .--- ..- ... - --- -. ... .. .-.. . -. - .-- .- - -.-. .... .-.-.- .--- ..- ... - .-- .- .. - .. -. --. -.--.- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- --..-- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- -.--.- -.--.- .- ... .--- --- .... -. -.-. ... .- -.-- ... -.--.- -.--.- .-.-.- .- -. -.. .-- .- - -.-. .... .. -. --. .-.-.- -.--.- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- --..-- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- -.--.- .- -. -.. .--. .-. . .--. .- .-. .. -. --. .-.-.- -.--.- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- --..-- - .. -.-. -.- - --- -.-. -.- -.--.- .--- ..- ... - .. -. -.-. .- ... . .. - .----. ... -. --- - --- ...- . .-.

Must get my naval training manual out of the loft

Rgds Ray

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next