Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
E Mail your MP
Excellent Kentsboro...and well done on your emailing.....let me encourage all readers to contact MP's in a similar manner.....remember; 'It's the squeaky wheel....."

Post Re: Emailing MPs 
Kentsboro wrote:
I don't know if this is common knowledg - but I'll publish it anyway...............

I emailed almost all MP's today, and just received the following from Don Touhig.

Great stuff, Tony!

Kentsboro wrote:
I have again this week emailed all MPs asking them to sign it. ... Don Touhig

If an ex-Veterans Minister can do it, so can we! (http://www.fight4thepjm.org/lobby.htm)

That is great news, I wonder if at last the tide is turning in our favour, one can but hope.........

Post Re: Emailing MPs 
[quote="George F"][quote="Kentsboro"]I don't know if this is common knowledg - but I'll publish it anyway...............

I emailed almost all MP's today, and just received the following from Don Touhig.

"Thank you for your email. You may have seen my EDM 356. I have again this week emailed all MPs asking them to sign it. My successor but one as Veterans Minister, Derek Twigg, MP, has written to the honours committee in a very helpful way broadly supporting the theme of my EDM.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Don Touhig
GIVEN THE DATE OF THIS POSTING 21/1,HARD TO BELIEVE,THAT AN INITIAL DATE FOR A STATEMENT REGARDING THE PJM,WAS AROUND THE END OF NOVEMBER,LAST YEAR Exclamation JUST WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED,TO WARRANT THIS TIME FRAME,IS IT JUST BEING AWKWARD,HUMBLE PIE COMES IN BIG LUMPS AND HARD TO SWALLOW,OR IS IT SIMPLY ,EVERYONE HAS JUST FALLEN ASLEEP IN EXPENSIVE CHAIRS Question ANY THEORIES TO ENLIGHTEN MY OPTIMISM
Question

TAKE YOUR POINT .IN THAT A MINISTER,IS GIVING HIS ADVICE,TO THE C'OMITTE,ON FACT,NOT ON THE PREVIOUS OF A.B.C. SYNDROME,THE FORMAT AND WORDS USED,JUST MAKE ME Laughing ,WHAT TIME WARP ,IS THIS WAZZUK IN Question I.VE SENT HIS SIGNATURE OFF TO ARTHUR,FOR ANALYSIS , AS I BELIEVE ANYONE WHO'S WRITING IS SO SMALL,AND LEANS TO THE LEFT ,IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED,EVEN AS A TEABOY,MIND YOU ,DIDN'T YOU FIND A FEW DROPS OF SILVER NITRATE IN A CUPPA ,WORKED WONDERS FOR BODS WHO WERE FULL OF THE PROVERBIAL Question

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2