Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Open email to the Gang of Three
Post Open email to the Gang of Three 
To,
Denis Brennan.
Sarah Gillett (please pass on this email as I do not have Sarah’s email address)
Ian Keith
CC My MP.

Thank you for your joint letter of the 30th October 2006 it is always a pleasure to hear from you even though on this occasion to state that you are refusing to answer legitimate questions which I submit on behalf of British Veterans. I have thanked you all many times for the time and trouble that you have taken in answering some of the questions that PJM Veterans have put to me.
I have endeavoured to keep the correspondence to a minimum but this has been difficult at times mainly due to the incomplete answers that I have received.

I will of course continue to answer any question or queries you may have, my door is always open when it comes to helping my comrades.

What I do I do at my own expense and I look for no reward other than to be able to wear my medals with honour and pride which includes the PJM.

Paul Alders
Fight4thepjm
Pingat Kami - Hak Kami

Sad that I haven't received one myself really as I would love to have one of these Triple Whammy missives hung on my toilet door, it is not for the want of trying however!

According to the letter to me from Neena these three signatories have now finished with the PJM issue and have handed said review over to the HD Committee, trusting that the right decision is made, we can all go back to our day jobs..............on the other hand................ Shocked

Paul's response to the ' we will no longer respond to you' communication from 'the Gang of Three' brings me to the realization that the actions of some Civil Servants serve to imbue me with a greatly heightened appreciation of the trustworthiness and integrity of other professions...e.g. Politicians...Used Car Salesmen...Advertising Executives.....?

Paul's response to the ' we will no longer respond to you' communication from 'the Gang of Three' brings me to the realization that the actions of some Civil Servants serve to imbue me with a greatly heightened appreciation of the trustworthiness and integrity of other professions...e.g. Politicians...Used Car Salesmen...Advertising Executives.....?

In as high esteem as that Jock? Very Happy

.....Forgot one that should be added to the list......'Tele-marketer'

A man worked in a Whitehall Office. One day, he was looking through an old filing cabinet in the corner. In the back of the bottom drawer, he found a dusty old brass lamp. He took it out, and when he brushed some of the dust off, a Genie appeared. The genie said "I am the Genie of the lamp, and I will grant you three wishes." The man thought for a moment, and said "I would like a very large scotch, and POOF!! A brimming glass of the finest malt appeared before him. Then, he said "for my second wish, I would like to be the only man, living on a tropical island with one hundred beautiful women", and POOF!!!, he was standing on a white sand beach, surrounded by palm trees and gorgeous girls. He thought a little and told the Genie "for my third wish, I don't ever want to have to work again", and POOF!!!, he was back at his desk in Whitehall...............

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1