Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Andrew Mitchell is on our case!
Post Andrew Mitchell is on our case! 
Herew is a letter sent to Andrew Mitchell MP by his constituent Mel:

and this is the brilliant reply from his MP that Mel received within a week:

As a result of lobbying from our staunch supporters like Mel, this PJM issue is growing in intensity and one day we shall succeed.

And a further result is that it's all happening here at PJM Admin HQ ... I am pleased to report! No chance for R&R this weekend!

Barry

Post Scottish Parliament. 
I recently sent a letter to Gordon 'I'll look into it' Brown, our beloved Prime Minister with copies to Scotland's First Minister (Alex Salmon), my MP David Mundell who has been very supportive throughout this campaign for the right to wear the PJM, and Mr. Dennis Brennan, Ceremonial Officer at the Cabinet Office, whom I am sure we all know. I sent these copies because I was writing to the Prime Minister and I wanted these people to understand our concerns. I have never written to Dennis Brennan in the past and I will refrain from writing to him in the future as I see this as a complete waste of time writing to a neanderthal who does not understand that unelected members of a quango cannot command respect from British citizens, it has to be earned and in my book they are not even attempting to do so.

A reply was received on behalf of Alex Salmond and I enclose it as follows:-

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1