Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
They are destroying our Armed Forces
Post They are destroying our Armed Forces 
Who are?

Go to http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6486#6486 and find out.

Post Re: KOSB veteran contracts Legionnaires Disease 
George F wrote:
News - KOSB veteran contracts Legionnaires Disease

I do not want to detract from the main import of this story or divert attention from it, and our best wishes go to Mr Douglas for a speedy recovery, but I could not help spotting the line:

"It is understood that these medals will be worn for the first time during formal parades at next month's Remembrance services."

Where did this info come from, I wonder ...

One can only wonder?.....Is this an attempted validation of the anticipated response from the 'suits', qualifiying the 'It will not be policed' pronouncement?.....If it is, it will fail!...we will NOT buy into it...We WILL wear this award 'unrestricted'..............or we will continue to work to find out 'Why not'???

Last edited by 'Jock' Fenton on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post A Presentation 
Barry, once I get the all clear on the purchase of the club, I will imediately get to work organising a presentation at that location.

Michael Ancram has said he would be honoured to attend so we would have The Lord Lothian (that's his Scottish title) presenting them with the representative of the Malaysian High Commission. I am informed that Fred Burden has all the applications in piles in county order so that would make it easier for us and as Calne is in North Wiltshire almost adjacent to the M4 we could trawl some distance to get the reqiured numbers. I would be happy to pick you up on route to London and we could collect all the PJM's several days earlier together.

I would be happy to compile the paper applications that Fred has (relevant to this) onto the computer so that it would be easier to keep a record for the Malaysians.

John

Post They are destroying our armed forces 
I wonder if the right (honourable) Tony Blair, (he who always tells the truth), can explain why, when his nanny dropped him on his head as a baby, she didn't finish the job.

His systematic destruction of the armed forces and the unbelievably high desertion rate, is mind staggering. One fifth of the armed forces are now of foreign extraction.

What's going to be next, the hiring all of those redundant Russian soldiers to replace the missing ones, then a neat little coup when they are the dominant force and boot out the Royal familiy.

Enter stage left (EMPOROR ARTONE) (copyright, courtesy of Mr Peter Latham ) and then you are really going to wish that his nanny had strangled that arxxhoxe when he was a baby.

I've said it before, this man is a dangerous psychotic. He has spent his time gainfully when he was a Barrister, explaining to various Judges, that the truth of the prosecution is a lie, and that the lie of the defence is the truth. Ideal training ground for a civil servant or a politician.

I've had my moan for the day, I'm off to work and earn some honest wages.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1