Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Off Topic - "Cutty Sark" lost in fire.
Post Off Topic - "Cutty Sark" lost in fire. 
I have just heard on the ABC TV News that the Cutty Sark has been lost in a fire......

As one who as a boy, was brought on tales of 'derring do' on the "Cutty Sark," the "Lightning" and the "Thermopylae" I was dismayed at hearing the news.

It was stated that it was that that is was deliberately fired.

Tar and feather the bastard (or bastards) if they catch the perpetrator/s.

Sorry, we are no longer allowed to punish offenders in the UK anymore in case it contravenes their human rights.

I was the one that sent a Semaphore Message from atop the Royal Observatory to Horse Guards on Rembrance Sunday 2005. I actually sent the message to the next Station which was the "Cutty Sark". The guy I sent to put his Semaphore Flags down whilst he wrote down my Transmission, and when he turned round the "Flags" were being nicked...
Wonderful place Greenwich, and I was born and grew up in Blackheath...(Next village to Greenwich)...Happy Days...
P.S. I am one of 200 getting my "PJM" in Eastleigh on June the 14th. Should be a Great Day.
Regards
Terry.

HAVE A GREAT DAY,AS FOR CUTTY SARK,DON'T WORRY,ITS A SHAME ABOUT THE DAMAGE,BUT RESOURCE IN ADVERSITY IS WHAT WE DO BEST.I'M SURE THE SHIP WILL BE SAVED.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1