Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Help via The Royal British Legion
Post Help via The Royal British Legion 
Yesterday Tues 26/09/06 I attended my local RBL branch and tabled a proposition ref our PJM.
The idea is to ask the executive council to sympathise with our cause.The proposition was carried unaminous and will be forwarded to the National Executive immediately.

Well done Smudger but can I ask you to put in a notice of motion to your county conference to be submitted to national conference also. If you look at my post on the subject this is already being done by Wiltshire and if we can get the national conference to push government that has a huge effect. Yes it's ages down the line I know but we may well still be here battling then so all helps.

John

Good move indeed. The RBL would be a very powerful ally if they can support us nationwide.
GerryL

I attended our local branch AGM on Monday evening and proposed a motion calling for the County Executive (Hetrfordshire) and the Board of Trusties,RBL. To support the acceptance and unrestrictive wear of the PJM for eligible veterans of the Emergecy and Confrontation.
The motion was carried and the Branch Committee stated thay would investigate the best way of taking this motion forward, prior to the forth coming National AGM. Hopefully, I will be able to give an update after our next meeting in November.

Regards
David
fight4thepjm

Well done David....and thanks for your support!

Well done David, if you look elsewhere on this site you will see a copy of my motion that has been accepted by my Branch and has been lodged with my County Secretary for our County Conference. The wording is simple and to the point and should your County accept it then it goes to National for inclusion on the National Conference Agenda.

The more of these that we get the more likely it is that we will win the proposition and National will then lobby HM Government on our behalf. That would give us a huge advantage.

Regards

John

I attended our local branch AGM on Monday evening and proposed a motion calling for the County Executive (Hetrfordshire) and the Board of Trusties,RBL. To support the acceptance and unrestrictive wear of the PJM for eligible veterans of the Emergecy and Confrontation.
The motion was carried and the Branch Committee stated thay would investigate the best way of taking this motion forward, prior to the forth coming National AGM.

Excellent news, David.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1