Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Important - Registration
Post Important - Registration 
Please note that we have upgraded all Forums. We now need to be registered to post to them and to use the advanced facilities. Registration is simple and is confirmed by email to the email address you supply.

Our Privacy Statement (available from the top menu bar on the main site) confirms that your registration will remain private.

If you have any problems registering, do not hesitate to contact admin@fight4thePJM.org.

Access to all the other pages of the PJM web site is not affected. You are welcome to browse at your leisure.

Thank you for visiting us - we hope you will return.

The Fight4thePJM Team.

50 New Members on St George's Day, another reason to put the flags out.
Thank you to you all, old & new members.

A very warm welcome is extended to our new members, thank you for registering and showing your interest, join in with us in our fight against the Establishment, they are not easy to defeat, but we defeated one lot 40+ years ago so bring it on, Harry them! Fight them on the front benches, the back benches and in those corridors of power, Never in the Field of Human Conflict....

I'll second that ... Welcome to all our new supporters ... thanks for registering.

It is no coincidence that interest and support was at a high level on St George's Day - I hope that that level of support will continue.

Many of our supporters do not, or cannot, use the internet (particularly many thousands of ageing Malaya Borneo veterans) - your registrations are therefore very important to them as well as to those of us who have partially tamed this IT assault course.

As of this morning, 18,500 people have visited us in less than three months. An astonishing number by anyone's standards.

Thank you again - you are an inspiration.

Barry

Last edited by BarryF on Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

A big WELCOME to you all and a even BIGGER THANK YOU.

106 New Members so far today.

I would imagine that somewhere someone has got the message across either on another (very large) forum or via a magazine/newspaper etc. So whoever managed that well done!

Yes, a big thank you to everyone who has joined us in this fight for justice for veterans and the next of kin of the Malaya/Malaysia/Borneo conflicts.

Remember, individual freedom is a complication which hinders the personal objectives of a dictator.

106 New Members so far today.

It's a wonderful feeling to see those names appear, and I could get used to seeing new support coming on line at that rate! Understandably, it's slowing down now after the St George's Day impetus, but I'm going to do some more canvassing as soon as I can. I am sure we all will.

Have you seen our logo on Britains Small Wars at http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Borneo/PJM.html - Gerry L. managed to get that set up recently. I suspect that a number of those registrations came from there. So ... let's spread it around and send our logo and text out like confetti to as many webmasters as possible (for hints on how to do that, go to http://www.fight4thepjm.org/lobby_spreadthepjmlogo.htm.

Again, thanks to those who have taken the time and trouble to register (we know it's an obstacle course if you've never done it before).

Barry

There are a lot of punters there from Italy, someone must have a connection or two!

Today is ANZAC Day.

This morning I marched, as I usually do in my local ANZAC Day Parade. A son-in-law did too. One of his daughters marched in a Parade some 75 miles away with her Royal Australian Air Force Cadet Unit. Two more of my granddaughters also marched in today's parade, with their schools.

Australia values their Veterans and generally, treats them very well.

What a pity that some faceless men in Whitehall forbid the wearing of this medal by UK Veterans of that "Forgtten War" in which they served with such distinction. Distinction? Yes, distinction. They won the only war against a country that was backed by communist powers, in the 20th Century.

Think about it. The only war that was won, in the 20th Century. Distinction? Oh yes.

Post Australia values their Veterans and generally, treats them v 
[quote="Iceni"]A Msg from Australia.

Today is ANZAC Day.

This morning I marched, as I usually do in my local ANZAC Day Parade. A son-in-law did too. One of his daughters marched in a Parade some 75 miles away with her Royal Australian Air Force Cadet Unit. Two more of my granddaughters also marched in today's parade, with their schools.

Australia values their Veterans and generally, treats them very well.
---
Yes, The RSL runs a lottery just for the Veterans. Nothing like it here in the UK. Worth looking at the site to see what they do for them.(Have bought tickets for the past 20 years- no winners)
http://www.rslartunion.com.au/lottery/history.htm

I registered in January, have just now made my introductory post elesewhere. But is there supposed to be a confirming email with registration? I never received one. Email address as listed in member detail looks right.

No real problem, easy enough to check member list and find that registration has happened - but I could swear the registration process led me to expect email confirmation. Something broken? Or am I delusional? That's usually the answer.

I registered in January, have just now made my introductory post elesewhere. But is there supposed to be a confirming email with registration? I never received one. Email address as listed in member detail looks right.

No real problem, easy enough to check member list and find that registration has happened - but I could swear the registration process led me to expect email confirmation. Something broken? Or am I delusional? That's usually the answer.

Hi,

I suspect that it is a vagary of the system. You are right. Normally you would receive a confirmatory email but because of a recent attack on our web server we have increased security and this may have inadvertently interrupted some comms. The attack did not result in any security breach. It was aimed at the web server itself, not the data it contained which is as secure as it can be in an imperfect world.

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. And welcome to the F4!

All the best,

Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1