Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
More support from Malaysia for the PJM and Fight4thePJM

J

Having been in Oz for many years, I had quite forgotten how blindly bureaucratic the public service in UK can be, as a consequence I have been quietly following this fight for a couple of years now and watching the intense commitment and persistance of you all in tackling the "faceless" bureaucrats and the spineless politicians (with a few exceptions) in their seat of power has made me intensely proud to be a small part of your group, I havent had much to add over the years, however, I have now felt the need to comment on this brilliant heartfelt article from a representative of a Country that understandably feels slighted over this rediculous and pointless ban. In my humble opinion this article should be distributed to all National and Commonwealth news media so as to further embarass the Public servants in their lair.

I understand that the Labour Govt is so far 'on the nose" of the voting public that any further embarassment, especially from a Commonwealth friend and ally would be taken very seriously.

Thank you Mr. Choi and to all the members of the Fight4thePJM group - more power to you all.....

Kind regards,

Peter

I couldn't agree more Pedro and for that reason I have posted it on my regimental forum where in the past it has been hard to get much PJM support, ...in fact, there has recently been a couple of rarther negative comments for the medal and for anybody who would like to comment there please see the "Memories" thread on 12regtra forum.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2