Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Missing Files
Post Missing Files 
I have been chasing information on the so called 5 year rule since February only to be given the run around, I’ll cut a very long story short; 3 files were removed from the archives on 6th December 2005 by the FCO, those files are yet to be returned, why.
They now tell me that 2 of those file are nothing to do with the PJM and they do not know were the other one is.
I am reliable informed that those 3 files do relate to this 5 year rule and would be of help into our research but it would be easier to get my hands on a ton of rocking horse dung than to get copies of these files from the suits.

So please write to your MP and ask him/her under the Freedom of Information Act for copies of FO 372/8053, FO 372/8059 & FO 372/8060.
Do it this week, I need your help.

Just to add a little to Pauls plight, Paul has beavered away at this subject for months, a lot of you guys do not know what goes on 'behind the scenes' and I think this is the first that we have mentioned this openly.

Paul is on to something here! When Paul mentions the ARCHIVES this is the NATIONAL ARCHIVES at Kew formerly known as The PRO/Public Records Office. OK we all know that whatever is/has been placed in The NA that the Govt can recall these documents at any time, they have been recalled, for what reason we do not know but we can surmise!

The suits read these pages, who knows they may even be able to read this whilst I am writing, I have nothing to hide! It is important to our cause that we get to the bottom of this enigma and as Paul has said any help will be greatly appreciated.

Whilst on the subject is there anyone on this forum that has not had a reply from anyone in Govt (other than via your MP) who has not had a reply to a letter you have written that is older than one month ago. PM me please if you are one not receiving communication from the suits, but remember you must place your name and address on your correspondence to receive a reply.

Thanks for your continued support

John, I am not getting any replies but I have just written a letter of complaint to the Chief Whip. If this does not work my MP is going to jump down their throats as he is having the same problem from the same MP Margaret Beckett) The civil servants have never replied to me and I am saving this for later but I did get a reply from the High Commission in KL

John

John, I am not getting any replies but I have just written a letter of complaint to the Chief Whip. If this does not work my MP is going to jump down their throats as he is having the same problem from the same MP Margaret Beckett) The civil servants have never replied to me and I am saving this for later but I did get a reply from the High Commission in KL

John

John I

Why do you think you are not being replied to?

As for Ms Beckett, to my knowledge not one of us have had a direct letter from The Rt Hon Lady, her minions yes but not from herself!

John, I would love to hear your disertation on why we are not being replied to!
John

John, I would love to hear your disertation on why we are not being replied to!
John

JI, Do you mean JC? If so I do get replies from some of the suits especially if I copy in my MP or if I ask 'if you cannot answer this question please inform of my rights on appeal as to who can answer such questions'

I also send the same question one month later if I do not receive a reply. No one to my knowledge has had a reply from the head honcho Ms Beckett but some of us have from her minions.

There is no doubt that Barry has been victimised by 'the gang of three', Paul, Andy and myself have been informed that we must not have communication with The MoD over the letter from Mr Coney who called OUR medal a Keepsake or Souvenir and for other reasons.

Under The Civil Service Code there is a paragraph under the heading Standards of Behaviour:

Deal with the public and their affairs fairly, efficiently, promptly, effectively, and sensitively, to the best of your ability Now either some of these suits are not able or are inefficient, I trust all of you are keeping copies of everything you forward to HMG, you never know when you might need to reproduce them again.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1