Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Queens Regulations for ALL Civil Servants
Post Queens Regulations for ALL Civil Servants 
I would think that somewhere approaching 90% of all visitors to the F4 site must have served in HM Forces and were [and still are] subject to The Queens Regulations [QRs] we all know the retribution heaped upon us if ever we ignored one of these rules.

There is a Civil Service Code [seemingly ignored in our case] so why does the QRs not apply to the Civil Service in which these people are Crown Servants, Servants of The Crown or however anyone wishes to dress up the title of a Whitehall Mandarin.

They appear to be answerable to no one, it is about time it changed..........

Post QRs 
John, how am I subject to QRs now that I am a civilian? I don't recall anyone telling me that I needed a haircut and will therefore be charged under the dreaded Section 69 (which I remember very well!)

Section 69. Conduct to prejudice of military discipline. Any person subject to military law who is guilty, whether by any act or ommission or otherwise, of conduct to the prejudice of good order and military discipline shall, on conviction by court-martial, beliable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or any less punishment provided by this Act.

Tony

Just testing Tony Very Happy The single brain cell was getting confused between QRs and OSA, as for Haircuts I had the regulation one today, thankfully only every two months these days and not fortnightly

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1