Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Banned by the Vets Office
Post Banned by the Vets Office 
I phoned the MoD this morning 020 7218 9000 gave my name and the name of the PJM Association and asked to be put through to Elaine Robertson in Derek Twigg’s office after some time the switchboard operator apologized and said that they would not take my call.

Anyone else want to try and join me and get a telephone ASBO.

If you do have ago and get through we need a meeting with the Veterans Minister.
Any time any day anywhere.
I have been trying to arrange a meeting since October 2007.

Thank you
Paul

What pernicious arrogance! Where do 'public servants' get off taking this 'we're not even going to talk to you' attitude to citizens and taxpayers?

Such off handed dismissal of the rights of citizens to obtain information or register complaint certainly does not appear to fall within the scope of the Civil Service mandate, or Code of Conduct.

Just sent this to Michael Ancram copied to James Gray, lets see what happens!!!

Dear Michael, you will see from the attached e-mail that a colleague of mine has been trying to get a meeting with the Veterans Minister, Derek Twigg, for several months now and he is now not even put through, the office is refusing to take his calls.

Surely it cannot be right for any minister to do this and for the so called veterans minister to do this to A VETERAN is absolutely abhorrent. Would it be possible for you to arrange a meeting with Derek Twigg for me!

Regards

John

Banned by the Vets Office
I phoned the MoD this morning 020 7218 9000 gave my name and the name of the PJM Association and asked to be put through to Elaine Robertson in Derek Twigg’s office after some time the switchboard operator apologized and said that they would not take my call.

Anyone else want to try and join me and get a telephone ASBO.

If you do have ago and get through we need a meeting with the Veterans Minister.
Any time any day anywhere.
I have been trying to arrange a meeting since October 2007.

Thank you
Paul

How this Government is supposed to be openly transparent when Paul has been snubbed so many times is beyond belief. I'm sure you will pursue this all the way Paul, is there any way we can be of assistance............

Post Civil Servants. 
Well there is nothing 'civil' about them, and they certainly are not 'servants' so a change of name would be appropriate how about Arrogant Public Money Wasters, or Arrogant Barstewards for short. We have to have a government in this country who are prepared to stand up for the democratic rights of the individual. Protest and complain Paul, you have her name.
They are so full of themselves and in any case how far up the food chain is a diary secretary.
One has to consider that this could have been on the advice of 'does not give a' Twigg the Veterans Minister who sneaked through the back door of a council building to avoid veterans who were waiting at the front door to see him. If he has no appetite for the job then he should not have it. Perhaps we should have all ran away when sent to Malaya or Borneo just like this wimp.

Post Civil Servants 
How wrong you are about this Government. Whilst claiming to be transparent, they are actually anything but.

Opaque springs to mind, but then haven't we always known that.

As far as the twiglet is concerned, I would suggest that he has not reached maturation yet. I suppose that we can accept that he is a grown man, but still has childish machinations as he ably demonstrates.

I have it in mind to send him a Woolworths, basic calculator to play with... ad infinitum... as far as I'm concerned, until that wonderful day when he finally realises that there is nothing that he has said, or ever will say, that will add up.

Yours Aye

Arthur

In defence of Derek Twigg I believe that he is not fully aware of the situation also it is so easy for any Civil Servant to divert letters etc away from the Minister any good secretary can answer their bosses correspondence without the need to inform the boss.

I will carry on trying to arrange a meeting, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited by StanW on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".

Isn't this what this whole issue is about!

John

This from Michael re my previous communication, tongue in cheek but you never know!

John

John Locke so wisely said and I quote,

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".

Isn't this what this whole issue is about!

John

I found something on the UKIP website that seems to sum up the way that this government thinks and the above quote seemed to me to be quite apt, in my humble opinion.

http://www.ukip.org/ukip/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=457&Itemid=57

Post Labour Party Manifesto 
Well then, we now have it in black and white, and is now irrefutable; politicians do not have to honour the pledges they make.

But haven't we known that all along?

Yours sincerely depledged

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1