Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Constituency of Halton, Derek Twigg MP.
Post Constituency of Halton, Derek Twigg MP. 
Derek Twigg Constituency of HALTON.

If you are a constituent of Derek Twigg I need your help.

We have stated many times that we are always working hard on your behalf but are unable to publish what we are doing because this tips off the suits of what we are up too.
Mr Kellogg’s of the MoD informed me a long time ago that our web site had become compulsory reading in Whitehall.

Now since the 2nd week of October 2007 I have been trying to set up a meeting between representatives of your PJM Veterans Association and the Veterans Minister all to no avail.
Now as a Veterans Minister Derek Twigg may be able to refuse to see me but as an MP he cannot refuse to meet a constituent of his (see info below).

Here is an example of one email that I have sent:
Derek,
Since October 2007 I have been trying to arrange a meeting between yourself and the PJM Veterans Association but to no avail.
My MP Geoffrey Robinson has written to you twice, no answer I have sent you numerous emails, no answer. I have also spoken on the phone to Mary & Mr Hill at your constituency office who have promised to pass my messages on to you, no answer Gareth Gauld at you House of Commons office has also promised to speak to you on this matter, no answer and today I have spoken to Elaine Robertson at your MoD office who has promised to get back to me tomorrow.
I have also sent you two letters, no answer.
I am at a loss as to what more I can do to arrange what would be a legitimate meeting between Veterans and the Veterans Minister.
I look forward to your reply with some urgency.

By the way Elaine Robertson never did get back to me.
Here is the only answer that I have had to date:
Sue,
Why have we not got back to this man?
Derek
STILL NO ANSWER.

So could someone please pop along to one of his venues and have a polite word with our Veterans Minister.
You can always email me your phone number and I’ll give you the necessary information before you go.

One more thing please to do respond to this thread unless you are a constituent of Derek Twigg, this is too important for this message to get lost amongst a load of off thread discussions.
Thank you.

Contact Derek
Derek Twigg holds regular advice surgeries on:
2nd Friday of the month at Upton Community Centre, Hough Green, between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
4th Friday of the month at the Halton Direct Link, Brook Street, Widnes, between 5.30pm and 7.00pm
The Saturday following the 4th Friday at Hale Village Hall between 9.30am and 10.00am
The Saturday following the 4th Friday at the Halton Direct Link, Church Street, Runcorn, between 10.30am and 12noon.
No appointment is needed, but please bring any relevant documents with you.

Some more Gen here Paul for those that reside in this constituency

http://www.derektwigg.org.uk/sect3/

I live in the borough of HALTON and have sent a few letters/emails to Derek Twigg and have been informed by him/his office that he is not my MP and my mail has been passed to Mike Hall, who is my MP.
I wrote to Mr Twigg as the Vets Minister and still get the same line:- Your enquiry has been passed to Mr Hall MP.
The only time we see or hear of him up here is when he is "awarding the Vets badge" to some one. I take that as Vote Hunting.
I ignore the man now. Waste of ( )

Phredd

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1