Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know Mr Richardson?
Post Does anyone know Mr Richardson? 
I have received this email from the Foreign Office.

You know how much we like to help them - so if anyone knows a PJMer by the name of Richardson, could they send me an email?

Thanks,

Barry

barry@fight4thePJM.org

13/11/2007 14:22
To <barry@fight4thepjm.org>

Subject PJM - TRYING TO CONTACT A MR RICHARDSON

Dear Mr Fleming
A Mr Richardson has left a message with a colleague in another department of the FCO asking to be called back about the PJM. He's left several messages and is seems to be getting upset because it appears we have not returned his calls. The problem is that the number he left responds with the message "The person you are calling is not accepting anonymous calls. Please redial without withholding your number".
If you know who Mr Richardson is, would you be kind enough to contact him and tell him that we cannot connect with his telephone number. The person he needs to speak to is Tanya Collingridge on 020 7008 1027 but she is away until Friday. Perhaps he could call her then. I am afraid I am not very knowledgeable about the PJM so doubt if I could help.
Many thanks.
Sheila

Sheila Colby
Honours Secretariat, Protocol Directorate
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
URL: www.fco.gov.uk Visit FCO blogs at http://blogs.fco.gov.uk

PS I trust the invitation to visit David Millibands blog spot (http://blogs.fco.gov.uk/blogs/david_miliband/) will be accepted by PJMers who want to have a word in his shell-like!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1