Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
Tax-free bonus bonanza for civil servants
Post Tax-free bonus bonanza for civil servants 
See the following in the Sunday Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/07/wafg407.xml

Hamish

Yeah, I take the point here Hamish but the fact of the matter is that this website is all about the PJM and not about Ass..hols sticking tax-payers money up their own back sides! (NOTICE THE SILENCE HERE WHILE REDARROWSFRED STICKS UP FOR THE "Doon wiv Broon?" BRIGADE!)

This is I am afraid par for the course regards civil servants and tax free allowances, embassy staff reaped it in to my knowledge. As for the remarks aimed at a fellow PJMer I think that you really ought to apologise, racist comments about the haggis bashers or sweaty socks (I'm one by the way) are not called for whereas anything said about the pensions thief are!

John Very Happy

EVENIN 'STAN,I LOVE GURDEN,I MEAN ALL THE OLD FAVOURITES HAVE GONE,BIFFO,WELL HE'S REDUCED TO READING THE LONELY HEARTS COLUMN,AARTONE (REMEMBER HIM),RED ASBO JOK,MISSING PRESUMED PI**ED,GIMME GIMME ,HAS BECOME A PROLIFIC EBAYER, SAD TO SAY THE FEEDBACK RATING AIN'T TOO GOOD ON ACCOUNT,OF TAKING THE MONEY,BUT NOT DELIVERING THE GOODS,BIT LIKE GURDEN,HE JUST WANTS TO BE THE IRON CHANCELLOR,IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS FOR BEING OUR LONGEST SERVING UNELECTED PRIME MINISTER.THE RED ARROWS WILL FLY,IN FACT THEY HAVE THE FULL SUPPORT OF GREENPISS ,WHO IN ARE GOING TO SPONSER THEM TO SAVE THE PLANET,HENCE THE NEW SQUADRON MARKING 'WORKING TO SAVE THE PLANET IN CONJUNCTION WITH GREEN PISS' ALL OUR ALL AIRCRAFT ARE ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY,AND WILL COME DOWN THE MALL IN TIGHT FORMATION TOWED BY REDUNDANT MILK FLOATS,YOU MIGHT CATCH A GLIMPSE,BUT ONLY IF WE AIN'T SMOGGED OUT,BY POLLUTION FROM CHINA,INDIA,INDONEASIA( I REMEMBER THEM TWATS ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY THEY AIN'T Idea ) SO JUST JOIN THE CHORUS AND WELCOME ARTHUR BACK ON BOARD,HE HAS NEW KNEES AND THEY ARE WELL SUNTANNED TOO.

Stan,(NOTICE THE SILENCE HERE WHILE REDARROWSFRED STICKS UP FOR THE "Doon wiv Broon?" BRIGADE!) I dont think such a comment is called for, I have countered adverse comment only when I do not share the views, I have not attacked your Tory Party except by way of pointing out that they did exactly the same as this government is accused of. Neither have I have NEVER attacked a member of this website simply because he does not share my political convictions, we might not see eye to eye on how we see our government, but that does not mean we are not united in our fight for the right to wear the pjm. On the subject of this thread I AM in complete agreement with the disgust voiced.

... except by way of pointing out that they did exactly the same as this government is accused of ...

But they didn't, did they. As was pointed out to you by another correspondent to this site.

This Topic is now locked.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1