Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pauline, our researcher, writes to me

Many thanks.

Pauline many thanks for your dilegent research on behalf of veterans.

Hamish

Post To Pauine 
Pauline, Thanks for all you have done for us. We won't forget. Kev (a grateful Malaya-Borneo veteran and now a wearer of the PJM)

It's very humbling to know we have such generous and unselfish support. At a time when British veterans have been so badly treated, your support is a beacon of hope.

Richard

You have made this M-B veteran feel very humble. Thanks, Josh.

Welcome to the forum, your help is much appreciated Smile

Its knowing that there are such good people in the world that makes our fight worth it.

Pauline, let me add my thanks to those of the others. It isn't often that such a generous person surfaces.

Many thanks to you.

THERE AIN'T NOTHING ELSE FOR IT,WE DEMAND A POSTING FROM PAULINE. Embarassed

thankyou pauline you are so generous :lol:

Greetings from the USA. I am but a 'young un' when it comes to eligability for this medal, as many others suffered for a much longer time than I, and under arduous conditions. However, the importance attached to having 'Formal' permission to wear this medal is no different regardless.

Your dedication and unswerving devotion to digging through the mind boggling amounts of archived information on behalf of us, 'Veterans' is without a doubt nothing short of amazing.
I cannot thank you enough for every moment of your time devoted to helping us with this effort for a just conclusion.

Without good people such as yourself we may well have been in a very different position and frame of mind.
Your an Angel in disguise in my book. What goes around, comes around and I hope that you will see the fruits of your labour in the end.

Thank you, thank you.

If your ever in South Carolina, pop in for tea, I will hang a lantern and stack a couple of Sandbags and we can have a chat over this event

Keith...

________
Cb77

Last edited by KJF on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Barry, it is the kindness of ladies such as Pauline that makes me stay in the political world. If I can help anyone in the way that she has then I am satisfied. Paulines kindness has reaffirmed my faith in the British people and made me more determined to fight against this iniquitous government, please convey my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to this wonderful lady.

John

PS I have resigned from the Conservative Party and I am now the Deputy Chairman of the North Wiltshire UK Independence Party, I left because I could no longer tell the difference between the three leaders, in the words of the immortal, they all look the same to me!!!

Your important, but unheralded work is gratefully appreciated.
Thanks.
Roy

Post Re: Pauline, our researcher, writes to me 
BarryF wrote:

It is my wish to undertake the FCO medals work absolutely free of charge. To know that I may be helping to find documents to support the veterans’ campaign to wear the PJM is payment enough.

Tha lady is a jewel and deserves some recognition. Perhaps she should be recommended for a MBE or something for services to "The Veterans cause, and to their right to wear the PJM" Suits seem to get awards for far less than what Pauline has done so wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth for them.....I can just picture the presentation at the Palace

Post Mike Barton sends a special "Thank You" to Pauline 
Something special happened the other day. One of our most stalwart supporters, Mike Barton. wanted to say 'thanks' to Pauline for her invaluable support in spending days at the National Archives searching out documents that would be of vital help to our campaign.

Mike, who is a brilliant artist (I have seen some of his work), sent Pauline two of his paintings on behalf of all of us. That is one very generous act acknowledging another. It makes one feel very humble and proud to be part of this campaign.

Pauline wrote to Mike:

"Every time I look at your paintings, I will be reminded of the fight for the right to wear the PJM and Barry's unstinting support of the campaign. Please convey my thanks and appreciation to the veterans.

With best wishes to all and everyone."

We won't forget you, either, Pauline. You unearthed the files that provided us with some of the most important information yet to come to light - including the papers that led us to the London Gazette notice.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next