Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Don Touhig - an update
Post Don Touhig - an update 
I have just received a letter from Don Touhig, which I attach below. He refers to a letter that he has had from Ian McCartney, which doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know, but which does reiterate that the "he hopes that the results of the HD Committee considerations will be known shortly". I'll attach that as a separate post.
GerryL

Post The McCartney letter 
Attached is the letter that Ian McCartney sent to Don Touhig. It was attached to a copy of the Ministerial Statement.
GerryL

Post Ian McCartney's bit 
...................... we do keep getting rather a lot of this phrase "I hope that the results will be known shortly".
Wouldn't it be more acceptable and credible if they could put some sort of time bracket on the statement. Is it likely ?

Tony

Post Re: Ian McCartney's bit 
Kentsboro wrote:
...................... we do keep getting rather a lot of this phrase "I hope that the results will be known shortly".
Wouldn't it be more acceptable and credible if they could put some sort of time bracket on the statement. Is it likely ?

Tony

Tony

I reckon this Committee live in Deepest Norfolk, there is a saying there, I can only go as fast as me boike goes

It is very hard to believe and totally unacceptable in this electronic age that correspondence that has been presented some 8 months ago will be known shortly, if these people were running a business Price, Waterhouse, Cooper would have wound them up long ago, hence the saying tick, tock.................

Post Re: Ian McCartney's bit 
John Cooper wrote:
Kentsboro wrote:

Tony

Tony

I reckon this Committee live in Deepest Norfolk, there is a saying there, I can only go as fast as me boike goes

It is very hard to believe and totally unacceptable in this electronic age that correspondence that has been presented some 8 months ago will be known shortly, if these people were running a business Price, Waterhouse, Cooper would have wound them up long ago, hence the saying tick, tock.................

John, in this case, I think the boike has a loose chain which keeps slipping!!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1