Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
thanks for that tip laundrymat - I always thought the only dum dums in the police fire arms units were the non service trained police (the service trained ones actually know which way round to point the gun)- just goes to show how wrong you can be!

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Hiya Shipmate, thanks for the "personal" letter! I'm with you all the way! Just remember, Them as can, DO, them as CAN'T, find all manner of unfair means, to prevent them as CAN, DOING! (hope that makes sense!) Warm regards, Dave.

Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Hot Press Issue 
Please pardon my ignorance, but I thought this site was about the PJM, and how we can all band together to triumph over an unjust and beaurocratic system rather than simply launch into rather anarchic comments.
Perhaps we should calm down a bit so close to the end.

Pete....you (sadly) appear to have lapsed into your argumentative and insulting mode yet again...please do us all a favour and edit the preceeding post?

....'Kentsboro' has it right....we are in this in a single minded effort to reverse the injustice of the PJM decision and that's all....if you have broader political dissatisfactions then they rightly should remain your own...they are neither the business nor the focus of this forum.

Please note that my personal stance is particularly apolitical since I am not resident in the UK.

Post PJM THERAPY CENTRE 
Perhaps the term, Therapy Centre, is a misnomer - after all, a therapy centre is where you get it off of your chest.

We do have deep seated worries, ladies and gentlemen, and perhaps an alternative site may be the answer, where anyone can say their piece, expletives and all.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we are here to support one another, not to condemn. It beats going down to Tescos and duffing up the staff, which could, under certain circumstances, get an ASBO slapped on you.

Unfortunately, It is the Government that we are dealing with, and being apolitical is really not the issue here. Irrespective of who holds the reins of power, It might have been the same situation under a Conservative or Liberal Democrat Government, who knows.

One thing is for sure, we never let one another down during our service days, so lets not go down the wrong road now.

On a cheery note, I was in Tescos the other day and purchased a 10 Litre bag of cat litter, Moggies for the use of. At the checkout, I asked the Lady on the till to weigh said object to see if it really did weigh 10 litres. She did... couldn't believe it.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post .. 
[

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Post PJM THERAPY CENTRE 
Ref 10 litre bag of cat litter, moggies for the use of. I was exercising my warped sense of humour again. What I meant to say, was, she put it on the scales and tried to weigh it per my instructions. Unfortunately, my dear wife spoilt the joke.

This morning I went into our local DIY superstore and asked if they had any square 'o' rings... funny that. After the assistant looked for about ten minutes, he asked his supervisor, who also seemed clueless about it.

Now, we have all been wound up, when we were in the military, so I thought I would not deny these non military people the same experience.

I intend to grow old disgracefully, like Pete Latham.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: PJM THERAPY CENTRE 
Arthur R-S wrote:
Now, we have all been wound up, when we were in the military, so I thought I would not deny these non military people the same experience.

Anybody sent a recruit, who didn't clean his rifle properly with his 4be2, to the QM Stores with his pullthrough at the high port and to ask "for a long 'wait'"?

Sad, or what!

Post deleted as it is now unimportant as the thread has disappeared

Last edited by John Cooper on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

ro5=6372 wrote:
I WILL NOW FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF THE ENGLAND RUGBY COACH,AND RESIGN BEFORE I'M SACKED FROM THIS DEMOCRATIC FORUM,TARAH ALL.

No bl**dy chance, Pete.

You're needed on this Forum.

If you go AWOL I'm going to blow the whistle (penny type) on that photograph comp (which has over 100 entries, by the way) at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=944 and put a name in the frame! So there! Laughing

Barry

PS Nobody has any power (or the ability) to edit anyone's posts except "admin". This is a democratic dictatorship! One man one vote ... only there is just one man and one vote! This Forum has received over 8,000 posts (some early ones were deleted as no longer relevant). It is a reflection on the quality of posts and the quality of posters that less than 50 have been edited (and that includes complete threads when just a few posts were 'inappropriate). THis Forum can be proud of what it has achieved - including via your posts that have made some very serious and telling points, with posts characterised by satire and caricature (traditionally the most effect way of making a point ... remember "Punch" magazine ... read "Private Eye"). End of sycophancy!

ro5=6372 wrote:
[

I WILL NOW FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF THE ENGLAND RUGBY COACH,AND RESIGN BEFORE I'M SACKED FROM THIS DEMOCRATIC FORUM,TARAH ALL.
Don't leave us Daddy, we'll miss you so much! There'll be no-one to take us on trips to the edge of sanity and beyond! Please stay, we promise to be good and not shout at you or hit you with sticks 'n fings. By the way, I saw our local Community Relations Officer last night, apparently giving directions to gentlemen in cars who must have stopped to ask her the way. We engaged in a conversation about life etc, and she let drop that her own mother had made her a nymphomaniac. Well, I was AMAZED! I think it is my duty to go and see her mother this evening and enquire, if I were to supply the materials, would she make one for me? If I get a favourable response, if you, or anyone you know, would like one, I'll put you in touch with her for details of materials, suppliers etc. Also there is an old lady in our road who, if you give her 10 lbs of steel wool, she'll knit you a bicycle to your own specifications! Only too glad to be of assistance. And another thing, I hear on the News that , in the interests of integration of ethnic minorities, we are to have Muslim weather reports on the TV. A lot of people are not at all happy with this, but I can't see it will make any difference. It' s usually SUNNI down South and SHI-ITE in the North in our normal reports, innit? Regards to your "CAPITAL" self, your daft mate, Dave.

Come back Pete,all is forgiven.We love you really.Banter between comrades is the biggest morale booster there is.You have been funny,you have been critical but above all you have been a great read.

Rgds Ray

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next