Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Competition 3 has a winner!!
Post Competition 3 has a winner!! 
Congratulations to Dave Woolmer! We're delighted to report that you have won Competition 3.

The draw was made independently in Canada and you will receive a Fight4thePJM Lapel Badge (but see below). Furthermore, you got all three answers right and so you'll receive a PJM miniature medal as well!

But if you already have either or both, let us know and we'll exchange the prize(s) for a book(s) of your choice from those listed on the Competition Page.

Again - many congratulations.

And to our other readers ...

Why not have go at Competition 4 ... we know it's a brain-teaser, but that's supposed to be good for ... err ... for something ... err, can't remember what that is ...

Go to: http://www.fight4thepjm.org/competitions.htm - and test your knowledge of the PJM!

Post barry @fight4thepjm.org 
Hi Barry,

Thank you very much for your message. I am delighted to have won. As i already have the lapel pin x 3, I would love a book. A court mounted miniture PJM would be very nice as well. Please let me know of the P+P costs as I would like to re-imburse for those. I have not yet been able to meet my MP ( Norman Baker ) as I am still working and currently, weekends are usually spent on my way across Europe (out or back) which is when he's holding his "surgery's".
You guy's are doing a fantastic job on our behalf, and I reckon all us on the forum are very proud of you, I certainly am.
Best Wishes for now,
Dave Woolmer

Post Re: barry @fight4thepjm.org 
Dave Woolmer wrote:
... I am delighted to have won. As i already have the lapel pin x 3, I would love a book. A court mounted miniture PJM would be very nice as well. Please let me know of the P+P costs as I would like to re-imburse for those. I have not yet been able to meet my MP ( Norman Baker ) as I am still working and currently, weekends are usually spent on my way across Europe (out or back) which is when he's holding his "surgery's".
You guy's are doing a fantastic job on our behalf, and I reckon all us on the forum are very proud of you, I certainly am.
Best Wishes for now,
Dave Woolmer

Which book would you like, Dave? The options are on the Competitions page.

Dave Woolmer wrote:
... A court mounted miniture PJM would be very nice as well. Please let me know of the P+P costs as I would like to re-imburse for those.

Medal on its way.

Thanks for the offer to reimburse P&P - it's much appreciated. On this occasion, though, sit back and enjoy the win.

Thanks for your support and for persevering with your MP.

All the best,

Barry

Post Comp Prize. 
Barry,
Sorry, I forgot. Please may I have "Jungle Beat" Thank you. Dave.

Post Prizes 
Recieved today Monday 11 Dec "jungle Beat" Thank you very much and i look forward to the MINI MEDAL.

Dave.

Post Re: Prizes 
Dave Woolmer wrote:
Recieved today Monday 11 Dec "jungle Beat" Thank you very much and i look forward to the MINI MEDAL.

Dave.

It's on its way, Dave. Just received teh 20mm version with ribbon for court-mounting.

Will be with you soon ... Xmas post permitting!

Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1