Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Change of Monarch
Post Change of Monarch 
On the 13th December 2006, the five year reign of the current Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Syed Putra Jamalullail will end.
Tuanku Syed was responsible for approving the issue of the PJM on behalf of himself, the government and people of Malaysia.
The incoming King is the current Sultan of Terengganu, Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin.
This is an opportunity for the British Civil Service, British Government, and HM the Queen to rectify the error made on the issue of non wearing of the PJM before Tuanku Syed leaves office, and allows perhaps, some measure of repair to the most gracious gesture made by His Royal Highness.

Post Re: Change of Monarch 
petenic wrote:

This is an opportunity for the British Civil Service, British Government, and HM the Queen to rectify the error made on the issue of non wearing of the PJM before Tuanku Syed leaves office, and allows perhaps, some measure of repair to the most gracious gesture made by His Royal Highness.

Thankyou for that note.

I won't be holding my breath for a change in those in HM UK Govt or HM civil serpents making any changes.

Agreed John, but they have the opportunity to do something if they choose to do so. They can also choose to ignore the opportunity, which like you, I believe they will based on their performance so far!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1