Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Post WHURS MI SHRINK? ARTHUR!!! 
Don't worry Pete,

You're completely normal, which is, unfortunately, the opposite view of the gentleman from HMS BRIGHTON.

I'm going to settle back with a gin and tonic and blow raspberries at the world.

Incidently, I retired today.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Congratulations Arthur.May you have a long and happy retirement.Have another G&T and you can blow bigger rasberries

Rgds Ray

Arthur....may I also offer my congratulations and wish you a long happy, healthy and especially, a most fulfilling retirement.

Go back to work mate! Its easier than retirement as there are too many Civil Servants around that want to put a spoke in (or should that be Spook! Shocked )

HAPPY RETIREMENT ARTHUR,REGARDS FROM PETE,NOW CAN YOU FORM THAT OLD SHIPS ASSOCIATION YOU ALWAYS PROMISED YOURSELF,OR AM I CONFUSED.

Post Re: WHURS MI SHRINK? ARTHUR!!! 
Arthur R-S wrote:
Incidently, I retired today.

Arthur - you made it!

Congratulations.

Barry

Post Happy Retirement 
Thanks for your kind felicitations gentlemen.

In answer to Pete's question (s).

Unfortunately, our much beloved leader, Emporor AARTONE, has lied and wheedled his way through life, at our expense. He has demonstrated that he is psychologically unstable, especially in the light of the fact that he halved his political majority at the last election, and the law of averages says, that it will halve again at the next.

This would make his party the lame ducks of the political world. This man cannot accept the reality of what he has done. He honestly believes that he is going to win the next general election.

He insists that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Actually, the weapons of mass destruct are in Whitehall. They have caused more havoc and mayhem than any nuclear bomb.

How this man has the brass, to even consider accepting a foreign award, and for all we know, he has already had it draped around his kneck, by his lord and master, over the pond.
The resulting press conference and publicity machine has remained strangely silent over this little bombshell.

When he goes to live in the West Indies in his retirement, he probably wont even take it off, not even in the bath. But, as we are all gentlemen and above such things, we wont go over and in a petulent rage, sink the boats in his bath.

Reasoning being, that he will no longer live in Great Britain, and would not bound by the rules and regulations regarding the receiving and wearing of foreign decorations. What a cunning master stroke.

Furthermore, he has made no attempt to rein in the misuse of power by the Civil Servants, who are now, so blatent in their assumptions and actions, that they are undermining the credibility of the Her Majesty the Queen, and Parliament. Those yoyos, are damaging the country to the nth degree, and nobody seems to care or make comment, accept us.

If ever I am (and God forbid) nominated for a large gong, I hope it is a massive one with large sharp points on it, then I can tell them to stick, it where the sun doesn't shine.

Good Luck in breeding the Guinea Pigs Pete,

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Happy Retirement 
Ok Pete,

I can see the pair of us being transported to Australia, in chains. Not that I am one for putting thoughts into EMPOROR AARTONE'S head, and he should be so lucky. At least we will be able to wear our Pingat Jasa Malaysia, unrestricted.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Happy Retirement. 
A very long and happy retirement to you Arthur. Now you will get like the rest of us gentlemen of leisure and wonder how you got all the work done when you were working as the days just don't seem long enough in retirement.

Yours thoughts on emperor AARTONE are embraced by nearly everyone I know so I think he will have to flee the UK when he is kicked, sorry, when he leaves.

May the boy from the BRIGHTON add his congratulations on your retirement! Well done mate, now enjoy it for as long as you can (which probably won't be too long before Presidente B'Liar (some time known as arrtone) sets his lifelong buddy on rooting out this private wealth called pension and you have to go back to work! tis a know fact that only the illegal owners of foreign medals and decorations are allowed to wear them! those who actually earned them of course may not actually show this by wearing them - and thus acknowledging that the people who present these awards are true and honourable people who merely wish to thank those who helped them in the formation of their country - if only in a small way!

Just one minor fly in the poo - it would seem to indicate a slight approach to dotage to think that one 'laundrymat' who spends a lot of his time shouting is in anyway sane! A good soldier pehaps, but sane? no chance! (conversely.........

Arthur, Congrats on your retirement, may it be a long and happy one! I took mine 5 years ago and wish I had done it sooner, (straight after leaving school would have been nice!). Mind you, if I had, I wouldn't have joined up and experienced the best education anyone could ever have, and met and worked with the salt of the earth. I have been so lucky!! Enjoy it mate and keep on keeping on. Best regards, Dave.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1