Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reward
Post Reward 
The old adage that "we will all get our reward in Heaven" is absolutely true, as there is no way on God's good earth, we will ever get any reward HERE! Scum,scroungers, cheats, criminals, evil bastards, exploiters and politicians seem to be the only ones who prosper in this country, the honest, law abiding, hard working, caring and compassionate are prey to the aforementioned! As history has shown throughout the ages, there comes a time when the downtrodden declare "ENOUGH!" and the predators get their "reward" at the hands of their prey (The Ceaucescu's in Romania is just one recent example). The time is fast approaching for OUR voices to be heard throughout this land, and we reclaim this country for the Good and the Free! I am ready. Dave.

There are many on here making similar utterances Dave, if the decision BY the end of November by HMG is not a full reversal of their Jan 31st Statement and that only one decision of UNRESTRICTED WEAR be allowed, then the proverbial will hit the fan.

LIKE IT, LOVE IT,DON'T WANT A MEDAL,DO IT FOR FREE Exclamation BUT WITH THE PRICE OF ELECTRIC, NO FAN FOR ME,LIKE DAVE THE ROMANIAN SOLUTION,WOTA CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO SEE.

LIKE IT, LOVE IT,DON'T WANT A MEDAL,DO IT FOR FREE Exclamation BUT WITH THE PRICE OF ELECTRIC, NO FAN FOR ME,LIKE DAVE THE ROMANIAN SOLUTION,WOTA CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO SEE.

As ever, Pete, you have les mots justes!

[quote="BarryF"][quote="ro5=6372"]LIKE IT, LOVE IT,DON'T WANT A MEDAL,DO IT FOR FREE Exclamation BUT WITH THE PRICE OF ELECTRIC, NO FAN FOR ME,LIKE DAVE THE ROMANIAN SOLUTION,WOTA CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO SEE.[/quote]

As ever, Pete, you have les mots justes![/quote]
AS AN ENGLISHMAN,THRU & THRU,"LES MOTS JUSTES",THREW ME ASCHEW,BUT BON COURAGE DID I HEAR YOU SAY Question OR ARE MY WORDS CORRECT IN EVERYWAY Wink JE SUIS PARLEY LA MEM A LA ANGLAIS PILOTE, AVEC AVION CASSE A LA BOIS,'ALLO ALLO Exclamation AVEH VU DIRECTION POUR ANGLETERRE,M'SELLE SVP Exclamation

Post Reward 
Smile Pete now I remember you.You were that French Bubbly Bosun(For the Brown and Light blue. Gods Nectar RUM) Pierre Attendantte !!

Post Re: Reward 
[quote="Jon Windust"][size=18][/size] Smile Pete now I remember you.You were that French Bubbly Bosun(For the Brown and Light blue. Gods Nectar RUM) Pierre Attendantte !![/quote]
D'ACCORD MONSIEUR,JE SUIS DEPART,PAR CE QUE MADAME HURRICANE ARRIVEE ET REGARDE MOI AVEC UNE VISAGE COMME TONNERRE.'TRAVAIL JAQUES'.

Post Re: Reward 
ro5=6372 wrote:

D'ACCORD MONSIEUR,JE SUIS DEPART,PAR CE QUE MADAME HURRICANE ARRIVEE ET REGARDE MOI AVEC UNE VISAGE COMME TONNERRE.'TRAVAIL JAQUES'.

'ere you lot.

Write in English, I can't read German.

Post Reward 
Gentlemen,

There is an old adage which springs to mind;

Power corrupts, but absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

Something which escapes the 'suits'.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Napoleon Bonaparte 
As we seem to be in "Ici on parle Francais" mode, I thought you may like to know that it now seems very likely that Napoleon was Gay. Logs written at the time of the Battle of Trafalgar show that Napoleon on sighting Nelson's battle fleet, gave the order to his own matelots, " To the water, it is the hour!" or, as said in French, "A l'eau, c'est l'heure!"

Napoleon must have had pretty good eyesight!!!

John

Post Re: Napoleon Bonaparte 
[quote="Dave Cooke"]As we seem to be in "Ici on parle Francais" mode, I thought you may like to know that it now seems very likely that Napoleon was Gay. Logs written at the time of the Battle of Trafalgar show that Napoleon on sighting Nelson's battle fleet, gave the order to his own matelots, " To the water, it is the hour!" or, as said in French, "A l'eau, c'est l'heure!"[/quote]

WELL HELLO SAILOR TO ! COURSE THE PROPER CHANNEL FOR A SPECIFIC ANSWER IS THE ONE AND ONLY,NOT THE ADMIRAL OF THE BLUE, OR THE RED, OR THE WHITE,,, BUT WAIT FERIT ,THE ADMIRAL OF THE PINK,OLE SEETHRU -LONGJONS ,HIMSELF.

Post Reward 
Voila Messeurs.

When I did my bridge watchkeeping ticket at Hornet - yes that's the place where the cockleshell heroes set out from - the examining officer was Commader David Gay Royal Navy. Anyone remember him? Loverly fella.

Yours Aye

Arthur

SORRY ARTHUR,I'M SURE I WOULD REMEMBER ,IF ONLY I HAD BEEN EXAMINED BY HIM! HAVE COME ACROSS 'DEATH' :FELLA INSISTED ON A COMMA TWIXT THE ; E & A ,BUT DEATH HE WAS ,AND.DEATH HE STAYED,ANOTHER WAS 'GASH',HAD A TOUCH OF THE HYACINTH BUCKET ABOUT HIM,PREFERED GAISH.THE OUTRIGHT WINNER THO' WAS SOME TIIFY I KNEW,GOING S.D. CALLED WELLFORD,WHO INHABITED THE AFTER FIERY PIT,OF THAT WELL KNOWN WAR CANOE HMS BLAKE,HE DECIDED, BY DEED POLL, TO INSERT THE NAME CAVENDISH,IN FRONT OF WELLFORD,TO HIS ETERNAL DISMAY FROM THERE ON IN,HE BECAME CANDLEWICK-BEDSPREAD. Rolling Eyes

Napoleon must have had pretty good eyesight!!!

John
He certainly did, about 50% better than our Horatio's during Trafalgar, and 100% better afterwards!! (Apologies to the good Admiral's memory) Dave.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next