Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
You are right and just perhaps our 'Cromwell' is at hand!!!

It seems also that Gen. Sir Michael Jackson is now writing his memoirs and in it he apparently says openly that the PM lied to get us into Iraq, will anyone call him to account? I doubt this as the guts have been ripped out of our nation by the Blair conspiracy. I think a (temporary) khaki government is what this country so desperately needs. (If that smacks of treason Mr. Coney then you know where to get me, I'll be waiting!)

John

Post KHAKI GOVERNMENT? 
[quote="jireland"]You are right and just perhaps our 'Cromwell' is at hand!!!

It seems also that Gen. Sir Michael Jackson is now writing his memoirs and in it he apparently says openly that the PM lied to get us into Iraq, will anyone call him to account? I doubt this as the guts have been ripped out of our nation by the Blair conspiracy. I think a (temporary) khaki government is what this country so desperately needs. (If that smacks of treason Mr. Coney then you know where to get me, I'll be waiting!)

John[/quote]
I NEARLY TOOK EXCEPTION AS A FORMER BLUEJACKET TO THIS, THEN I REALISED IF IT WAS A CHOICE BETWEEN ADML SEETHRU-LONGJONS OF GAY PRIDE FAME Embarassed ,OR DULL GILLETTE-WILKY Shocked , THEN KHAKI IT MUST BE Exclamation

Post Sir Richard Dannant 
Yes Pete,

Once again, the spectre of treason has raised it's ugly head, and I don't mean from the military, or us.

Tony Blair has committed, not only treason, but gross misconduct in public office, and that goes for his happy band of arse lickers, following him dutifully behind.

He treats everyone with total disdain, trying to reinforce is pseudo superiority on everyone.
This man is so deluded, that if he were not in his particular position, he would be sectioned under the Mental Health Act, which, considering the situation, is not a bad idea.

Just because I have a PhD, it doesn't mean I'm superior to anyone else, especially as I'm a country boy made good. Unlike our Tone, have no illusions about where I come from and where I am going...probably seriously down hill after this... my wife thinks I got to the bottom years ago, but that's another story.

After he reads this, my new postal address will probably be HMP Belmarsh... see you all there then... oh well, bang goes our knighthoods.

Just to let you know, that there is something in the pipeline regarding this Government, so watch this space.

Keep up the good work Pete, I told you that you had it in you.

Yours Aye

Arthur

Post Re: Sir Richard Dannant 
Arthur R-S wrote:

Just to let you know, that there is something in the pipeline regarding this Government, so watch this space.

Could it be like what recently happened in Thailand.............I was there at the time and the people rejoiced.
Cheers, Ken

Post SOMETHING IN THE PIPELINE? 
THIS GOVERNMENT WENT DOWN THE TUBES, A LONG TIME AGO Exclamation

I know that we would like to place them all against a wall and have them shot, as Mr David Blunkett, was keen to do with the rioting prisoners, but we have to stick to the law, unlike the present Government and it's hangers on.

The process will take legal form and probably me more effective...

Yours Aye

Arthur

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1