Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Christmas Postage for Troops in Theatres of War.
Post Christmas Postage for Troops in Theatres of War. 
It appears that anyone who wishes to post a Christmas present to loved ones serving in Iraq,Afghanistan.and all other theatres of war have to pay postage on all parcels etc.
If you like me feel this is unfair then please visit the www.supportoursoldiers.co.uk website,print off a petetion form,have it filled in then send it off PDQ.
Thanks!

Post Re: Christmas Postage for Troops in Theatres of War. 
Smudger wrote:
It appears that anyone who wishes to post a Christmas present to loved ones serving in Iraq,Afghanistan.and all other theatres of war have to pay postage on all parcels etc.

Can you believe these wallys?

Disgraceful.

Last edited by John Feltham on Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Re: Christmas Postage for Troops in Theatres of War. 
Smudger wrote:
If you like me feel this is unfair then please visit the www.supportoursoldiers.co.uk website,print off a petetion form,have it filled in then send it off PDQ.
Thanks!

I signed the Petition. This is a disgraceful slurr on our brave fighting troops who should be given EVERYTHING they need to carry out their dangerous and stressful duties in these theatres of war, and this, of course, means parcels and letters of encouragement from home - all free of charge!!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1