Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Thanks
Post Thanks 
I would just like to pass on my thanks to all 1222 of this forum, the many readers of this site and those that have contacted our group through other communicative ways. No matter how Large or Small your contributions have been, they are very much appreciated, I cannot think of a better Regiment to be part of than you guys and gals.

We have moved out of First gear (I know too long but we are being dictated to by those slow wheels within Whitehall!) and we are just into second gear, its still a little uphill but the steepness and learning curve is getting easier as time goes on. There is much in the pipeline, you know and they (HMG) know it, if we start at Johore Bahru and work up to The Thai border we will acheive our goal of The Unrestricted Right to wear the PJM, there will be no half measures, Her Majesty's Government started this we will finish the job

Anyone that has anything of a delicate nature to discuss or would like more information please send a Private Message to me, if I can't answer it I probably know someone who can

Thanks again

John Cooper

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1