Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 5 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Let's Zap'Em
Post Merry Go Round 
With luck we will get email replys from all those emails we sent over the Easter break, now it would be very rude not to send them a reply saying 'THANK YOU' and of course correcting any little mistakes thay have made.

We do not want them to forgets us now do we.

Post Ground Hog Day 
We do not want to keep sending emails to those MPs that support us, so lets have a small list of senior MPs who are against us along with their email addresses and email them every working day, ie ground hog day.
They will end up dreaming about us and dread opening their emails.

By the way did anyone get a reply to their emails (easter egg for tony) from the easter campaign. so far I have had NONE.

Post Re: Ground Hog Day 
Paul Alders wrote:
We do not want to keep sending emails to those MPs that support us, so lets have a small list of senior MPs who are against us along with their email addresses and email them every working day, ie ground hog day.
They will end up dreaming about us and dread opening their emails.

By the way did anyone get a reply to their emails (easter egg for tony) from the easter campaign. so far I have had NONE.

Nothing either Paul, the way I understand that #10 work is that unless you have specifically requested a reply you will not get one! ...........and then I think it would mean giving your address to the grey suits, beware those that lurk in the shadows the MoD and Whitehall are watching this board, that I would almost guarantee.

You really would think 'they' want to wage a war against us but would someone please tell them that we are on the same side. MAUD/HD and the rest you are probably reading this as I write, now be good chaps, get on with the day job and leave us wrinklies to get on with our lives like you should be getting on with yours

The trouble with this Government it can't do anything unless it asks Mr Bush or the PM & his first lady get a free flight out of it first.
Now thats an idea, lets us all put our hands in our pockets and buy them a one way ticket to KL so that T&C can explain this insult to our Malaysian friends.

The trouble with this Government it can't do anything unless it asks Mr Bush or the PM & his first lady get a free flight out of it first.
Now thats an idea, lets us all put our hands in our pockets and buy them a one way ticket to KL so that T&C can explain this insult to our Malaysian friends.

Paul, If they asked George Double-U(turn) Bush, he'd say ... "Give'em the gong ... the way they won their war on terror is the only way I'll extricate my butt out of the mess I've created in Iraq (see the Oil Spot Strategy at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/documents/Appendix_8_The_Daily_Telegraph_03_12_2005.pdf"

Barry

pp GWB
dictated to in his absence!

As one or 2 of you know I'm still learning to use a computor, self taught.
Well Ive just learned how to copy and paste.
SO GOD HELP THEM NOW, They be able to wallpaper the living room with my emails should they be daft enougth to print them off

As one or 2 of you know I'm still learning to use a computor, self taught.
Well Ive just learned how to copy and paste.
SO GOD HELP THEM NOW, They be able to wallpaper the living room with my emails should they be daft enougth to print them off

Great one, Paul!

This copy n paste technique is just woooooonderful, isn't it?

God help them, indeed!

Go Zap'Em!

Barry

I havn't received a reply from the PM to my e-mail either

Ray

Post NEW LIFE PEERS 
I have emailed John Taylor twice now and it seems he doesn't want to come out to play.
Now I have no idea why he got a peerage but now that he has one he has a duty to perform.
there is no such thing as a free lunch.

So could we all please remind this nice man about his duties, he can be contacted on
john1@taylors-bulbs.com I'm sure he would like to hear from you.

Post Re: NEW LIFE PEERS 
Paul Alders wrote:
So could we all please remind this nice man about his duties, he can be contacted on
john1@taylors-bulbs.com I'm sure he would like to hear from you.

Willco!

To day I have sent this email to the Home Secretary, I didn't use a name because I do not know who the Home Secretary will be on Tuesday?

To The Home Secretary,

First do not forward this email to the MOD.
Second do not forward this email to the F&CO.
Third do not forward this email to the unelected Honours Committee (that would be a waste of time).

Now I would like an answer to the following question.

Q. On Remembrance Day I shall wear my Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal along side my campaign medals. Now according to a ruling recommended to HM the Queen by the Honours Committee this will be against the law.
Now I and thousands of other Malay/Borneo veterans intend to disobey this law.
So what are you going to do, have us all arrested, put in gaol, because we will not pay any fines out of our pensions.

We fought a conflict for the freedom of the people of Malaysia and won.
We want the freedom to wear this medal with honour.

This Government may want to insult the King and People of Malaysia, we will not. They are our friends.

Regards
Paul Alders

To day I have sent this email to the Home Secretary, I didn't use a name because I do not know who the Home Secretary will be on Tuesday?

I like that Paul it appeals to my warped service sense of humour Laughing

Paul Alders wrote:

I like that Paul it appeals to my warped service sense of humour Laughing

Moi aussie!

Jane, 'er indoors, knows about the pass the parcel of our in general and Paul's in particular correspondence to Departments and she curled up laughing when I read Paul's latest one out!

But it didn't get me out of digging another hole the size of a two man trench to plant her 'trees'.

That's the ticket Paul, give it to 'em...it really is a sick joke though!

Still, we always have the 'Fight4' team to coordinate our protests.

...not only that, we now offer help in many languages!
(Aide aussi disponible dans plusieurs langues!)

The way this Government is going perhaps we should address all our emails & letters
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Reply to topic Page 5 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next