Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Stop Pussyfooting Around!
Post Stop Pussyfooting Around! 
I understand that some departments within Whitehall are getting snowed under with emails, letters and telephone calls and cannot get on with their 'ordinary' day to day jobs. They might just start blocking emails that have PJM in the title so how about we change tack and place in the 'subject box' something completely different like 1957-66 Confrontation/Emergency or 'Has Civil Servants Gone One Bridge Too Far' make up your own headline.

But this is important ALWAYS put your name and address on each email as they are supposed to respond to that and add cc YourMPname here, they will not know whether you have copied him/her in.

So now I think we ought to start the campaign, what do you all think, sign The Scottish Petition, write to your MP, friends, relatives and the media let them all know BIG TIME how unelected Civil Servants are running (strewth I nearly wrote ruining) this country of ours that the likes of you and I were proud to serve Queen and Country when we had a GREAT in Britain.

You are really getting up the noses of some, keep up the good work Smile

Tell everyone how we are at times are being lied to, how some of our questions are not being answered nor some of our letters, how Ministers are fed the BS what Civil Servants write and our very own Queen is TOLD what to sign.

In the very near future an announcement is to be made by The FCO on whether The Right to Wear the PJM is to be reviewed and acted upon, we have a lot of ammunition in our pouches provided by a lot of you, we are keeping this powder dry for the time being, we want more before we announce to the Media the full salvo, be there, be part of it, be one of us.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1