Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Back in Business
Post Back in Business 
BACK IN BUSINESS !

Our supplies of the Lapel Badge having been exhausted by unprecedented demand, we are pleased to report that fresh supplies have arrived in the QM Stores.

You will be pleased to hear that the manufacturers broke all records and beat their ETA for the new supply - it seems that everyone is on our side (with a few notable exceptions in Whitehall!).

And there's more good news! We've figured out how to deal with numbers greater than ' 1 '! You can now buy more than one Lapel Badge at a time using the PayPal system that also enables you to use your credit card. Whilst we recommend the PayPal system we cannot accept responsibility for its use. Having said that, we've found it to be very efficient and secure. In any event, you can pay by cheque if you wish - in any of three currencies. Full details are set out in oour Shop page at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/fight4thepjm_lapel_pin.htm.

We'll be sending out badges immediately to all those awaiting them - and all existing orders will be cleared by the end of tomorrow (Thursday, 3rd August). Thank you.

Very many thanks for the excellent quality Veterans badges. My wife and i now have the Pingat Jasa Malaysia which we bought for 69gbp each from a firm in Darlington, after they have been engraved they will be mounted between our GSMs and worn to all parades. Today is a lucky day as my HM Armed Forces Veteran badge has also arrived.

Very many thanks for the excellent quality Veterans badges. My wife and i now have the Pingat Jasa Malaysia which we bought for 69gbp each from a firm in Darlington, after they have been engraved they will be mounted between our GSMs and worn to all parades. Today is a lucky day as my HM Armed Forces Veteran badge has also arrived.

RBJ

Welcome to the forum. Pleased to hear you are both going to be sporting your PJMs have you both applied for the FREE PJM ?

Post Bought PJM 
TYVM for your comments. Through the NMBVA, of which we are members we applied for the FREE PJM, but, as the MoD seem not to want to verify details to the MHC, we doubt if many will see a FREE PJM hence we bought us own for just a tad over 140gbp incl of postage and VAT. They will be engraved and like the Pin badge will be proudly worn.

Post Re: Bought PJM 
RBJ wrote:
TYVM for your comments. Through the NMBVA, of which we are members we applied for the FREE PJM, but, as the MoD seem not to want to verify details to the MHC, we doubt if many will see a FREE PJM hence we bought us own for just a tad over 140gbp incl of postage and VAT. They will be engraved and like the Pin badge will be proudly worn.

If you're eligible and you've applied, you will receive your PJMs.

Despite records not being checked ... a bone of contention with us.

Barry

Post Re: Bought PJM 
RBJ wrote:

£140 is excessivly expensive........I suggest you check out this Aussie site http://www.heritagemedals.com.au/ where copies of the medal can be obtained for about a quarter of that price.

Furthermore, if you check out the fight4thePJM site you will see that the lack of MOD co-operation has been overcome........those who apply for the medal through the NMBVA will eventually receive the GENUINE Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal from the MHC

Cheers, Ken

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1