Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Newcastle Evening Chronicle
Post PJM 
At this rate I can see myself buying a 'replica' wearing it on parade,then when my PROPER medal arrives I shall have it mounted alongside my GSM and Clasp (Malaya) and displayed in a prominent position on my chimney breast.
I'm determined to wear one at the Remberance Day Parade in Whitehall this year.

Post Re: PJM 
Smudger wrote:
At this rate I can see myself buying a 'replica' wearing it on parade,then when my PROPER medal arrives I shall have it mounted alongside my GSM and Clasp (Malaya) and displayed in a prominent position on my chimney breast.

Smudger wear with pride the PJM which will be presented to you. You are not breaking any law by wearing the PJM and you do not require permission to accept or wear it. This medal was issued by the Malaysian Government and it was NOT issued to the British Government or The Queen. It was issued to eligible British Citizens and other Commonwealth veterans who fought in Malaysia and Borneo. The HD Committee are not authorised to make laws or advise the placing of commands upon British Citizens. Any rules upon us must be promulgated through our legally elected Parliament so what this unelected quango has been doing for years has been unlawful. They know it, we know, and now the whole world knows it. Stuff 'em all!!!

George F wrote:
Pretentious bunch of pillocks who need put in their place.

Come on, George, stop beating about the bush and say what's on your mind!! Laughing

Smudger wrote:

Smudger
You will be in good company - I shall be there. We must arrange to meet up before the March Off from Horse Guards. We can be photographed wearing the PJM. In fact, if any PJMers are attending the Whitehall Cenotaph, can I suggest that we make ourselves know and all have a group PJM photo taken.
GerryL

George F wrote:
BarryF wrote:
George F wrote:
Pretentious bunch of pillocks who need put in their place.

Come on, George, stop beating about the bush and say what's on your mind!! Laughing

What Barry, and get the special squad knocking my door in?

Bring them on George. There is no doubt that in this present Government Regime we could be done for saying what we think but then so have others in the past but it did not stop them until we got a free society with free speech. Unfortunately this has been taken away from us again, so we have to keep at them until our democracy is restored.
I genuinely believe that we have stumble upon a great injustice that the HD Committee has been perpetrating against British Citizens for years. They have no legal standing with civilians, yes they may be able to submit to The Queen their archaic rules or colonial self-serving orders, with those serving The Queen, but I dispute their right to give us any kind of orders under showcase, homemade rules which are not legal.
They know they are wrong, otherwise why would they tell us that there are no laws on the wearing of medals by Civilians and they would not be policing the wearing of the PJM. There is nothing they can do, period!!
The Malaysians graciously gave eligible British Citizens the PJM, not the HD Committee, not the British Government and not The Queen, so all eligible British Citizens can accept and wear this medal. They will not take our respect, our pride, or our medal away from us and that is fact. The sooner they understand that they are in a big hole the sooner they will stop digging.

The bottom line is...........if the HD committee is so important and have the law on their side, then enforce it and have us arrested for wearing the PJM. if not....crawl back into your overprivilidged holes and shut up.

Bob Bryant

Post Civil Servants under the Microscope 
bob_bryant wrote:
The bottom line is...........if the HD committee is so important and have the law on their side, then enforce it and have us arrested for wearing the PJM.

Indeedy, Bob!

We've started a major Forum on this aspect. It's at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4256#4256.

Thanks for your continuing support.

Barry

Good for you mcdangle,
The bottom line is...........if the HD committee is so important and have the law on their side, then enforce it and have us arrested for wearing the PJM. if not....crawl back into your overprivilidged holes and shut up.

Bob Bryant

My sentiments completely, Bob. They know they cannot do anything to us, they know they are not acting within the law and Constitution of our Country but they are persisting with this huff and puff and I'll blow your house down attitude when they know they have no puff left. Stupid irriots!!

Post Re: Civil Servants under the Microscope 
REF YOUR TITLE, I THOUGHT THATS WOT U DID WITH PONDLIFE, NOT CIVIL SERVANTS Wink

Post Re: Civil Servants under the Microscope 
ro5=6372 wrote:
REF YOUR TITLE, I THOUGHT THATS WOT U DID WITH PONDLIFE, NOT CIVIL SERVANTS Wink

Is there any difference?

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2