Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Prestigious Fight4thePJM Lapel Badge is now available
Post "WOW DAD THATS WICKED " 
Here is a message from a Fight4thePJM supporter who has recently purchased the lapel badge:

"Dear Barry,
Thank you very much for the lapel badge recieved on Thursday morning, 2 days after ordering. You will have to be very careful that other entities in this country who purport to "serve" us don't copy the speed and service shown by your goodselves. I mean, it would never do for the public to actually recieve some good "customer service" from these multi billion £ company's. My youngest son who is 18 (yes, he was a late addition) reckons that the badge is, and i quote, "WOW DAD THATS WICKED " I take it that he would be allowed to wear one ? If so i shall be ordering soon. Keep up the good work you guys. I'm absolutely certain that this battle will end in a resounding victory for us veterans. I really can't see any other outcome.

Yours in comeradeship and solidarity,

DW."

DW ... your son deserves a Lapael Badge ... for his incredibly good taste for a youngie!

We shall win, one day. Those who are leading this campaign will never give up. Never.

Post Lapel Badges 
Barry,I have now purchased two badges in two seperate transactions.Is it possible to purchase more than one at a time?
I shall be wearing one,the other is a gift and several members of my Association branch who have applied for the PJM and who dont have access to a computer would like to purchase one each.(Four in total)

Post Re: Lapel Badges 
Smudger wrote:
Barry,I have now purchased two badges in two seperate transactions.Is it possible to purchase more than one at a time?
I shall be wearing one,the other is a gift and several members of my Association branch who have applied for the PJM and who dont have access to a computer would like to purchase one each.(Four in total)

Smudger,

You've raised a good point. I had addressed this question in an email or post but, for the life of me, I cannot find it - it has become buried beneath literally hundreds of emails and posts.

Anyway, while we're trying to figure out how deal with a number greater than " 1 ", if anybody does want to purchase more than one, please email me or send a Private Message, and I'll make appropriate arrangements.

Barry

PS I have sent a PM regarding your requirements.

Post TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT! 
Due to an ovwewhelming demand, we have sold out of supplies of the Lapel Badge.

A fresh order has gone in to the supplier but it may be 2-3 weeks before the badges arrive. You can continue ordering if you wish, but there will be a delay.

Meanwhile, Lapel Badges in respect of all orders received to date will be despatched on Monday. We have also allowed for orders by post that may arrive on Monday - they will be despatched on Tuesday.

We are sorry for the 2-3 week delay, but I am sure you will be pleased to hear that this parlous situation only arose because of the extraordinary demand.

Barry

Hi! I ordered my badge yesterday and received it 1st post today! Great service and a great badge. I'm just off to have my nipple pierced so I can even wear it in the shower! Fight the Fight, Ours is the Right! Regards, Dave (Spook) Cooke, RN & Fleet Air Arm Armourers Association.

Hi! I ordered my badge yesterday and received it 1st post today! Great service and a great badge. I'm just off to have my nipple pierced so I can even wear it in the shower! Fight the Fight, Ours is the Right! Regards, Dave (Spook) Cooke, RN & Fleet Air Arm Armourers Association.

Dave

Great to hear the story, I don't think we have any ex FAA Plumbers other than yourself on board, any other members of your Association PJMers?

Reicieved my PJM Lapel Badge on Saturday, very pleased with it and i am proud to wear it,
all we want now is our PJM Medal to go with it, i would love to have it and be able to wear it
on Rememberance Sunday, i will wear it permmission or not after all as the Badge sayes
OUR MEDAL OUR RIGHT we don`t belong to the MOD anymore so stuff em. has any one
any idea when they will be presented. DON LOVEGROVE.

Dave Cooke wrote:

Dave

Great to hear the story, I don't think we have any ex FAA Plumbers other than yourself on board, any other members of your Association PJMers?
Yes John, we are well stocked with PJMers. Anyone who has any experience of FAA Armourers will tell you that we are a close knit bunch, ferociously loyal, absolutely stark staring crackers, and don't suffer idiots at all! If it's a fight you're in, you can't do better than have the "Bombheads" on your side. Our unofficial motto: "F*** 'em!" Regards, Dave.

Got my badge today and its brilliant, the quality is excellent worth every penny and some, Ill wear it with pride because of what it represents. Shame the PJM is not as easy to get hold of,but keep up the good work and one day it will be because as you say -Pingat Kami Hak Kami.

Sandy428

Reicieved my PJM Lapel Badge on Saturday, very pleased with it and i am proud to wear it,
all we want now is our PJM Medal to go with it, i would love to have it and be able to wear it
on Rememberance Sunday, i will wear it permmission or not after all as the Badge sayes
OUR MEDAL OUR RIGHT we don`t belong to the MOD anymore so stuff em. has any one
any idea when they will be presented. DON LOVEGROVE.

Donald,I saw one today on parade in Stockport,it looks like they are filtering through.

Just a reminder that the PJM lapel/hat badge can be purchased here

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/fight4thepjm_lapel_pin.htm

Received my lapel badge last night on arrival at home - Many Thanks for prompt despatch.
Wearing at work today, and have had a couple of enquiries - they have been enlightened !

Paul
Smile

RECEIVED MY PJM-NZ, MY VETERANS BADGE UK,AND MY PJM LAPEL BADGE THIS WEEK.
THE PJM LAPEL BADGE MAKES A LOVELY ADDITION TO THE PJM PRESENTATION BOX,ON THE OCCASIONS THAT IT IS NOT BEING WORN, JUST PRESS THE PIN INTO THE BOX ABOVE THE MALAYSIAN CREST.
WHEN THE BATTLE IS WON,THAT IS WHERE IT WILL PERMANANTLY REST, AS A REMINDER. REGARDS AYE KEITH. RN- RNZN

Further to the sale of replica PJMs, I have found them on the Sunset Militaria website (via Ebay) for £38!! This Company is in Hereford and makes an interesting claim that the PJM must be worn AFTER British awards and BEFORE other foreign awards. They also state that the BRITISH GOVERNMENT will take 18 months to 2 years to ISSUE(?) the medal. Perhaps they know something no-one else does! Militarybadges.co.uk also sell full size and miniature PJM replicas for £69 (full size). I'll wait for my real one, thanks very much! Regards to all, Dave Cooke RN & FAA Arrmourers Association.

Post PJM Lapel Badges available in Australia and New Zealnd 
I am happy to announce that the badges are now available for purchase in Australia and New Zealand.

New stock just arrived.

John Feltham
PO Box 59
WULGURU 4811
North Queensland
Australia

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next