Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Gurkhas do not have the Queen's Permission BUT ...
Post My compliments to the MoD...Not often you read that! 
Quote:
That might very well be my only hope of wearing one...the one the MoD mailed to me last week was 'nicked' out of the envelope long before the package was delivered to me...Still, I got a nice 'Compliments of the Under Sec'y for Defence' slip...guess I'll have to make do with pasting that in my family album?

Further to my comment above, regarding my missing, presumed stolen, Veterans Badge.

...this morning I received a replacement in the mail following my e-mail to MoD at Tomlinson House reporting the theft....the arrival of this replacement...and so quickly!!! leaves me (almost) speechless.

...but handsome is as handsome does...as you all will know, I have, in recent months, been more than critical of many MoD officials and it seems only fitting that I be man enough to doff my hat and say 'Thank you and well done' to whomsoever is responsible for mailing me this replacement...regrettably I do not have the name of any individual to whom I can address these my grateful thanks....one can only hope that one of our legendary 'cult readers' might carry the report for me?

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2