Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Full Monty - We Rebut Their Myths
Post The Full Monty - We Rebut Their Myths 
Having set out a summary unspinning the spin, we have now published a full rebuttal of the myths that have been employed to reject the PJM.

This document has been prepared by those who lead the Fight4thePJM and sets out the main issues, demonstrating that what they say comprises myths and disinformation, and is intended to deceive the public. We choose our words carefully and are prepared to stand by them.

But, sadly, even this rebuttal is not copmprehensive - 53 pages and we have had to omit much of our research and comment.

Put the kettle on and have a good read. As we say, we'll stand by every word in this rebuttal.

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/whatwesay_rebuttal.htm

Post Feedback on the Rebuttal 
The Rebuttal is attracting a lot of comment. It's onlt been on the web a few hours and we have received numerous call and email -people are simply flabbergasted at what they are reading. They had not fully understood the myths we are up against or why 'they' are going to so much trouble to construct them just to deny a loyal veterans the right to wear a medal they ahve been given.

We've posted one comment from Pete aka ro5=6372 - at http://www.fight4thepjm.org/whatwesay_rebuttal.htm

Post Re: Feedback on the Rebuttal 
BarryF wrote:
The Rebuttal is attracting a lot of comment.

My comment is that as an ex para who has done his bit I now look back and wonder why! That rebuttal tells me that there's one rule for them, and another for me. I have mates who were in Suez. They had the same treatment. If the government doesn't want it for their own reasons, they'll not think twice about lying and cheating their way out of it. They'll bend the rules. And what makes me angry is that there are a couple of civil servants behind all this. If they had done their bit, they might think twice. They are cowards hiding in the shadows, controlling our lives with their lies.

Post Re: Feedback on the Rebuttal 
ex2para wrote:
BarryF wrote:
The Rebuttal is attracting a lot of comment.

My comment is that as an ex para who has done his bit I now look back and wonder why! That rebuttal tells me that there's one rule for them, and another for me. I have mates who were in Suez. They had the same treatment. If the government doesn't want it for their own reasons, they'll not think twice about lying and cheating their way out of it. They'll bend the rules. And what makes me angry is that there are a couple of civil servants behind all this. If they had done their bit, they might think twice. They are cowards hiding in the shadows, controlling our lives with their lies.

I may add that I too am ex-airborne (special forces) and proud of having done 'my bit'. We are being lied to and cheated and discriminated against by civil servants, clerks who have not legal right to dictate anything to us but we will drag them into the 21st century with us and they will see the error of their ways.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1