Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Them and Us
Post Them and Us 
If anybody wants to fire off a few emails or letters you'll find lots of addresses on the PJM website Lobby page at www.fight4thepjm.org/lobby.htm.

Please remind the recipients that the weight of all the new facts (e.g. MoD Minister onside now - Don Touhig, ex-Veterans Minister) and the strength of our support worldwide (web visits and correspondence) merits an amendment of the recommendation to 'unretsricted' so that the PJM can be worn by Brit citizens.

One issue they do not care to be reminded about especially from Oz or NZ is the "mean-minded division created within the Commonwealth". They will say technically Oz, NZ have different medal rules. We say who in the High Street understands or gives a fig for such minutiae. Ordinary people like me see the Queen as Head of the Commonwealth and Head of State for the three main Commonwealth countries and they see the Queen being asked to openly decree that either the Brits are not good enough for the PJM and the Commonwealth or the PJM and the Commonwealth are not good enough for the Brits. Which is it?

Which world do they live in?

Thanks for your support. Barry

Post Them or Us 
I can understand how some of our Diggers shoved rifles into the faces of your Military Policemen in protection of the Tommies from the way the British system treated your soldiers in WW1.

Would you like us to send 'some of the boys' over to 'have a word' with those other MPs of yours?

When I read of the predicament you blokes are in, I feel like getting down on my knees, look up towards the heavens and give thanks to some-one that my paternal Great-Great-Grandfather (from Newton Ferres) and My maternal Great-Great-Grandfather (from Bidesford) decided to pack things up in Devon in 1840 and come out here.

Life was tough for them in those times. but they certainly provided a better life for those that were to follow.

Keep up the fight. We in Australia and NZ - and I'm sure our friends in Malaysia - know what a mob of arse-holes you have running the place over there. I still find it hard to believe that they adopted this stance and more-so that they are maintaining it.

We Poms thank you for your support. I once had a great two weeks in Queensland, wish I had bloody stayed there.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1