Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Footballers MBE
Post Footballers MBE 
Henrik Larsson, a Swedish National, who played football for Glasgow Celtic and now plays for Barcelona was awarded an MBE at a 'secret' ceremony at the club's Camp Nou ground, Barcelona, yesterday (9/5/06) by Britain's ambassador, Sir Stephen Wright.

It was said that Larsson, who is soon to return to his native Sweden, was nominated for this honour by Celtic fans and he continues to be held in high regard as a role model for the young etc. He left Celtic Football Club two years ago.

His busy schedule has prevented the ceremony from being held before now.

Irish Pop Group 'The Corrs' and golfer Bernhard Langer were also honoured - but not at the same ceremony, I think.

No doubt Henrick thoroughly deserves this honour and I have no problem with it personally but he is not a British Citizen, he left Celtic two years ago and is no longer a role model to youth in this country, his honour was taken to him by Britain's top man in Spain, and it was handed over to him when 'his busy schedule permitted it'.

Now I ask you is it fair to adopt such an open and obliging attitude towards Honours for non-British Citizens then deprive British Citizens who fought and died for their Queen and Country in the jungles of Malaysia/Borneo the right to wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal.

Yes, British Citizens, you are being discriminated against no matter what the establishment spins, and in Blairs Britain you will receive all the human rights and all the public money to fight the system if you are not British. How did we get into this mess?

Put these three little words into a well known phrase or saying ASYLUM; INMATES; RUNNING.

You are not alone in your views,everyone I speak to these days is sick and fed up with our politicaly correct, look after everyone EXCEPT our own, politicians and judicial system.
This is not a political forum so I will not dwell on the subject. Last night I went to an R.M.A. evening, there were a lot of Borneo vets there. We talked about the PJM and the view was, that all of them would be honoured to receive it....but what was the point of applying if our government had decreed that either IT was not fit for wear OR, WE are not fit to wear it!!!

Where have we heard that befor?

Bob Bryant

mcdangle,

You are not alone in your views,everyone I speak to these days is sick and fed up with our politicaly correct, look after everyone EXCEPT our own, politicians and judicial system.
This is not a political forum so I will not dwell on the subject. Last night I went to an R.M.A. evening, there were a lot of Borneo vets there. We talked about the PJM and the view was, that all of them would be honoured to receive it....but what was the point of applying if our government had decreed that either IT was not fit for wear OR, WE are not fit to wear it!!!

Where have we heard that befor?

Bob Bryant

My only answer to that is 'who the hell are they to decide what is fit for wear and fit for us to wear'. I would say to your Borneo vets fight them and keep fighting them, we have to have our country back. This is not political only common sense.

Fret not mcdangle, these guys are as angry as the rest of us...it's just that untill now they were not aware of our campaign.
I am due away again, so we are going to get together on my return.

"Noli illigitimus carborundem" (or something like that)

Bob Bryant

"Noli illigitimus carborundem" (or something like that)

Bob Bryant

NIL ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM

Thanks iceni ...I new someone would put me right one day

Post Footballers MBE 
Good Morning All.
I think now is the time to consider setting up an opposition party....We all seem to be of the same mind, Bloody Idiots for Politicians, Iraq screwed up, place overrun with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. Here we are fighting for our PJM, perhaps we should carry on after winning this one, and win our Country Back. Start by blowing up the Channel Tunnel, I know we are "Non Political", but its just a nice thought, that we who have fought for our and others freedom, should rise up and fight again. There is a book called the "Churchill Commando" if you ever come accross it...read it...
Have a nice day.
Terry......

Post Re: Footballers MBE 
revellt wrote:
Good Morning All.
I think now is the time to consider setting up an opposition party....We all seem to be of the same mind, Bloody Idiots for Politicians, Iraq screwed up, place overrun with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. Here we are fighting for our PJM, perhaps we should carry on after winning this one, and win our Country Back. Start by blowing up the Channel Tunnel, I know we are "Non Political", but its just a nice thought, that we who have fought for our and others freedom, should rise up and fight again.

Let me know when you are ready for the tak-over. I want to get my UK pension - that I paid for (without a choice), unfrozen.

Post .. 

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Paper Tigers 
Yes I agree we are non-political but our fight is with the Paper Tigers who roam the corridors of power snarling and trying to frighten everyone into believing they are all powerful because they act in secret, report to no-one but Her Majesty and think they can put fear into civilians by telling them they cannot wear a medal they fought for and earned with sweat, blood and tears. Then we have others in the corridors of power who have reduced our country to meltdown, break the law repeatedly but these laws are not for them, they are immune to prosecution because they are powerful and the public who pay through the nose for them does not count, and has to obey all their laws and if not they put elderly non tax payers in jail, manhandle aged citizens who disagree with them at political meetings, and thump voters in the street because eggs were thrown at them. Welcome to Blairs Britain. You couldn't make it up, as one journalist kept telling us. Non-political, of course we are but we do see what is going on when we live in a totalitarian state where those who fought in battle serving their Queen and country are discriminated because they are British Citizens who are not deemed fit enough to be treated like others.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1