Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MOD don t know the type of medal the PJM is.
Post Greek Medal 
George, perhaps we should extend our brief to fight for justice for those who were not allowed to wear the Greek medal. Once again civilians were subjected to 'commands' which are unlawful and illegal with the establisment having no right whatsoever to issue these orders. Just a thought chaps?

Post Re: Greek Medal 
George F wrote:
mcdangle wrote:
George, perhaps we should extend our brief to fight for justice for those who were not allowed to wear the Greek medal. Once again civilians were subjected to 'commands' which are unlawful and illegal with the establisment having no right whatsoever to issue these orders. Just a thought chaps?

mcdangle, I have already extended my brief. When I read what the HD committee did to those WW2 vets from the Battle of Crete over the Greek medal, I have no alternate but to stick up for these vets. Thats if there are many of them still alive. [/i]

George, As I said, just a thought. We should be concentrating all our efforts on the PJM and not getting moved sideways and stray from our original and most important job at the moment and that is to get the non-wearing rule of the PJM rescinded. As you say, most of them may be gone now and it may be better to leave the past in the past and concentrate on what we can do for now. Sorry I went off at a tangent but like yourself I hate injustice in any shape or form.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1