Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MoD Medals Review - The Fight4THePJM Submission! UPDATED!
Post going going gong 
Roy, an excellent arguement, cohesively put.

In the light of the MoD admission, you can now apply for your GSM, with appropriate clasp. If MoD then deny you your GSM, you can then present them with their own arguement. Fait accompli I think.

Arthur R-S

Post YCNMTU 
David.
Yes, it appears that the Hons Dept have adopted the same mentallity that Hitler had during his last few days in his bunker ,the difference being, Adolf was no comedian and he had a 'get out clause', albeit there was no future to it .
The Hons Dept who through their own ignorance, have made some embarrassing blunders and now become bit of a laughing stock. Not wanting to 'lose face' to us PJMers ,they like you say are so arrogant ,all they are doing is digging themselves deeper down into the pit, which I hope they have no 'get out clause .' So in the next few months, I hope to to see them, get their cum upp ance, leveled out, knocked off their perch, or something like that .

Roy

Post You could not Make It Up 
Please find attached my final letter from the Hons Dept letter , together with my supporting text.
Roy

Post Who'd want to make it up...AGAIN? 
At least, Roy...in your lone fight for your rights you have managed to keep the serpents hissing their hate longer than we of the F4 did. If I am not mistaken the slithery lot got the hump with us in early 2007-ish and have been in hiding since.

There must be a few Monty sized serpents just ripe to be knocked on the head and sold for spare parts down in Singers.

Mike.

Post Re: You could not Make It Up 
Follows wrote:
Please find attached my final letter from the Hons Dept letter , together with my supporting text.
Roy

Hi Roy,

I am not surprised. Brengun cannot argue against your case and so his only way out is to issue an ASBO.

Unbelievable contempt shown yet again by the Cabinet Office.

Barry

Post Re: You could not Make It Up 
Follows wrote:
Roy

I hope that Brengun does not have the last word. Indeed, I have suggested to the Medals Review Board that they need to be aware of the questions that those like Brengun would prefer are not ever asked.

Read the Fight4thePJM letter sent to the MoD Review Board on your and everyone's behalf:

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/documents/Woyka_Lt_Col_re_Medal_Review_and_PJM_080811.pdf

If we get our hearing, we'll raise your case, Roy.

All the best,

Barry

I think Mr Rogers has got his facts wrong Roy

He states 'The Government........etc etc' what Mr Rogers should have said is that the LAST Government and that THIS Government is reviewing Medals Policy. How about taking them to the Govt Ombudsman

One thing Roy you will undoubtedly have the majority of MP's, The Lords, The General Public, The Media and all F4 Forumites supporting you, the rest are not worth mentioning in the same breath

One thing for sure we can all wear our ASBO's next to our PPM's and PJM's Very Happy

They say that there is disproportionate and unwarranted use of Public resources - how right they are.

They have been obfuscating for 6 years now. Not only obfuscating but plain lying too.

We all know that this ban on the PJM is not the Governments policy but Brennans also welcome to the ASBO Club a few of us has received such a letter, it means the Cabinet Office have run out of excuses.
I would suggest that you send a copy of all your correspondence with the Cabinet Office to your MP and ask him/her to take up your case.

Post Medal Review By The Government. 
I have just received a response from Andrew Rowbathan, via my MP, (who supports us) which is substantially the same as received by Kentboro, posted on here on18th of July so I won't reproduce it.

At least it helps keep the pressure on.

Kuching.
Post You could not make it up 
Barry.
Thanks for that . I hope the opportunity comes about for you to raise the issue

Roy.

Post You could noot make it up 
Paul.
I'm delighted to be a member of such an elite club, and I must say it's most kind of you to welcome me aboard . When's the next dinner and dance ?
With regards to the farce/ case and my MP. Thanks for suggesting that I should contact him , but he's already in the 'picture' so to speak.

Roy.

Post A letter the Medals Review Board should read 
Here is the latest letter of support from Malaysia.

It is a wonderful letter and I hope that Mr Choi at The Star does write an article.

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/documents/Darryn_Letter_to_The_Star_070911.pdf

And I hope that the Medals Review Board is aware of the strength of feeling in Malaysia - the civil servants have shamed our country in its relations with Malaysia and it's time the snub was withdrawn.

Thanks very much for your support, Darryn.

Barry

Post More Press Coverage in Malaysia! 
BarryF wrote:
Here is the latest letter of support from Malaysia.

And here is Darryn's letter in The Star:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?sec=north&file=/2011/9/10/North/9452813

I hope you will write to the Star and give Darryn your support as he points Malaysia to what has happened in the UK.

Yes will do Barry and well done to Darryn for his initiative

Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next