Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Forgotten Army.........
Post Forgotten Army......... 
You probably know the song:

Forgotten Army You May Be,
But Always I will Remember Thee.............

So what about Malay/Malaysia being written out of the history books, straight from Downing Street too, boy am I incensed in the memory of those 519 Evil or Very Mad

http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page17413

I think this ought to be displayed as I received it just in case one of 'the advisors' decides to change HISTORY again!

Tuesday 11 November 2008
PM’s Armistice Day tribute
Gordon Brown has spoken of the sacrifice and courage of all those who have died serving their country and paid tribute to those serving in the armed forces today.

Listen to the PM’s message

Read the PM’s words

In a special recorded message, the PM gave thanks to “all who wear the British uniform” and who have served in conflicts from the Great War to Korea, the Falkands and present-day Iraq and Afghanistan. The presence of memorials throughout the country demonstrates how no city, town or village has gone untouched by conflict, he said.

The PM said:

“My thoughts are very much with all the men and women of our armed forces, serving with such distinction at home and overseas, and my thoughts are also with their families.

“So let us today pay tribute and give thanks to all who wear the British uniform, all who carry our flag and all who risk or have given their lives that our country can remain strong and free. Our gratitude is unbounded your heroism unsurpassed. You are in our thoughts today and always.”

Mr Brown, who attended the annual memorial service at the Cenotaph in London on 9 November, will welcome First World War veterans to Downing Street on Tuesday. This Armistice Day marks the 90th anniversary of the end of the Great War that came to a close at 11:00am on 11 November 1918.

Tags: Cenotaph, Remembrance Day

Share this:delicious digg facebook

Yes we are the forgotten Army,but what about those who lost their lives on UK soil in N.ireland .....or dont they count either?
What would Brown know about sacrifice? He is too far up the food chain.

Disgruntled and disgusted VETERAN!!!!!

Roger

Costa calida

Kuching.
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1