Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MAJOR WEB SITE SERVER PROBLEM!
Post MAJOR WEB SITE SERVER PROBLEM! 
On Saturday our Fight4thePJM was attacked yet again and, following intervention by our defence mechanisms, 'fell over'. It did not recover.

This has led to major disruption, the loss of posts and email, and considerable distress all round.

I have decided to replace the whole system with a new setup. I shall not describe the new setup in 'open court' but suffice to say we shall be even more secure in the future.

Throughout the whole of Sunday and Monday, our dedicated techies have worked hard to replace the servers and software. We are almost there.

My apologies to all those who have been affected.

Barry

Post Criminal Activities 
Barry,

I am one of those affected by the loss of posts, in particular a piece referring to the "Westminster Village", which I sent off on Sunday 01/03/2009. Lost in so far as I did not keep a copy of what I posted, but which I shall most certainly do in future.

This referred to a post in the Therapy Centre, Straw vetoes freedom of information, which shows that it is page 1 of 1, when in fact, subsequent to the last post on that page, there were at least 4 more posts (I will not give names) on what was page 2 of 2 at the time I posted the "Westmister Village" piece (in reply to the last post on page 1) and which now appears to be lost.

I appreciate your concern for us all, but I see absolutely no reason for you to apologise for someone else's criminal activities.

As ever, my trust and full support,

Regards

David

Barry, as David says no need to apologise, those who carry out such deeds must be crazed in the head, I can only think of one group that would like to see the demise of F4, answers on a postcard to the Spooks at W1 !!

I read you Whitehall Village post and enjoyed it. Looks like that is one village that did not lose its idiot - it has too many to lose.

John is quite right but if they were involved why are they so childish. We have shown they have made mistakes, lied, obfuscated and made to look like idiots throughout the world but surely there is no change here as the Reform think tank says they are not fit for purpose and the Lib Dems are putting forward a Freedom Bill which they say is because the British public are becoming alarmed at the present deterioration of freedom and democracy in our country. So are they taking such an attitude to everyone who disagrees with them and if so they are going to be busy little village people.

With regard to to your above post, McDangle. I can now see how forward thinking you are. The Village people have indeed been very busy in the interim but have forgotten to dump the idiot. U turn after U turn with Gurkhas more important than MPs perks.....how can it get better?

I suggest that the laddie from the manse should shuffle the pages of his 5 year diary back a wee bit, find the page where he promised to 'look into' the PJM situation and actually 'do' something for once before 'not doing it' bites him on the bottom again. I was going to use the perfectly correct 'arse' word but thought it might upset the laddie and make him angry. At the age of 71+ I don't think I could cope with a wet slap from a kipper.....and will you visit me in the Tower?

With regard to to your above post, McDangle. I can now see how forward thinking you are. The Village people have indeed been very busy in the interim but have forgotten to dump the idiot. U turn after U turn with Gurkhas more important than MPs perks.....how can it get better?

I suggest that the laddie from the manse should shuffle the pages of his 5 year diary back a wee bit, find the page where he promised to 'look into' the PJM situation and actually 'do' something for once before 'not doing it' bites him on the bottom again. I was going to use the perfectly correct 'arse' word but thought it might upset the laddie and make him angry. At the age of 71+ I don't think I could cope with a wet slap from a kipper.....and will you visit me in the Tower?

Yes Mike, I will visit you and bring a bottle of your favourite but I think the person you were referring to (other than myself) will be there much before you. If not the tower then at least a certifiable hospital as he appears to have gone doolahlay, even making threats to journalists last Thursday. I don't think he 'will look into' the PJM situation and has most likely forgotten us, like he tried to do with our good friends Johnny Gurkha, but it did him no good.
We can only hope that a regime change (as was stated in the media recently) will bring in some intelligent people who care about democracy and freedom in this once great country of ours.

Thanks, Andy, for your offer of succour should I be incarcerated. My favourite is a bottle of Jura malt...with the cork thrown over my shoulder and the contents shared with a mate....but a bottle of the Famous Grouse would go down just as well in good company.

Anyway, according to todays papers and TV news it looks as though many of the 'Village' people are in revolt against the revolting. Johnny Gurkha in particular seems to have have struck a chord in the psyche of the right-thinking in our populace and struck another blow for the country they love and have served generation after generation. We auld farts who served with them more than half a century ago knew their worth by association and I am so proud that their quiet and dignified struggle for justice has inspired us to think again in terms of true democracy and common decency.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1