Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jock is AWL
You are one of the stalwarts of the campaign and I'd even go so far as to say you are a 'Legend". Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Ivor Rich, Sunshine Coast, Australia

Post Jock Sick leave 
Get well soon Jock - from another crew of PJMers down under.

Pedro

Post Jock is AWl 
Sorry to hear the news, but keep fighting and come back with a big smile on your face Smile You have done so much for all of us and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Get well soon and come back to us. We need you.
All the very best
Phredd

Post Jock is A.W.L. 
Morning Jock.
Bit behind the rest (No change there then), been away in Sunny Devon, just read all the E Mails, and would just like to add my "Get Well Soon" wishes, as Barry said your witty comments are much missed.
Best Wishes
Terry.

Get Well Soon Jock mate,There's a fight still to be fought.........all the best Rob

Been on sick report myself this last ten days, so am just catching up on my office machine,

I do hope that you will return to fight the good fight soon,

Kind regards,

Cameron

Just a few lines, in violation of the M.O.s orders ('Not too much thinking Jock - You're not equipped for it!')....note to M.O. - I never was!

While I'm not exactly in shape for s 'Knock down drag out yet, I'm better than I was and I plan ,electronically speaking, to rejoin the Committee and offer what I can to assist in planning the next initative....maybe they'll give me the 'tea -boy's duty?

I will, in deference to the M.O., not be posting often on the Forum or exchanging e-mails with all and sundry...that does not mean that I will not be 'lurking' and reading your Forum posts with interest....I shall....keep 'em coming!

But I simply HAD to post my grateful thanks to all who wrote here and provided me with such support (fair bucked me up!)....as for the campaign....it forged ahead under the Committee without missing a beat....one man stumbling is not going to divert, dissuade or derail those boys, let me tell you!

My personal particpation in this campaign was not initially an altruistic gesture I confess ....When I read the ridiculous (no other adjective is appropriate) decision rendered in the case of the PJM I simply 'got flaming mad' and given my heritage it will not come as a surprise to many that my instant reaction was to find a way to fight? That is all I have done...as so many of you have too.

Thank you all once again for your generous support and expressions of concern....You have brought a tear to an old comrades eye!

Well everyone we have had a man down so to speak for a few weeks, but the camaraderie of all ex service personnel is second to none, may I just say Jock it is great to see you back on your feet again like any 'old' soldier, take it easy Jock there may be other battles to fight before the war is o'er!

Post Welcome Back. 
Welcome back Jock Fenton and great to read your submissions again on our forum. With this 'band of brothers' we will make sure the mandarins and their 'band of numpties' understand that they have been in a guid fect. Andy

Post Jock AWL 
Very Happy

Jock,

So glad to see your post; all best wishes and looking forward to your next post, as and when you feel up to it.

Yours aye,

David

Post Jock AWL 
Terrific to see you back my friend.

One man down...................not a bit of it. You ain't heavy, your our Brother !!!

My very best wishes,

John

Kuching.
Great to see you back; I see by your message that you are after the position of Char Walla unfortunately this position has been filled by the memsahib but should your right hand be up for it the position of Punka Walla is still vacant.

Welcome back Jock........ Just take it easy and dont let the cretins increase the old blood pressure!

Best regards
Roger
Costa Calida
Spain

You can take pride of place as Right Marker.

Stay well and stay safe.

Phredd (In Arduis Fidelis)

Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next