Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jock is AWL
Post Jock is AWL 
‘Jock’ Fenton – Chairman of the Fight4thePJM.

You will have noticed that Jock has been conspicuous by his absence recently. Everyone has missed his witty and apposite remarks on the Forum – except, that is, the suits who have never been able to deal with Jock’s innate logic which he applies with relish when trashing the illogical and contradictory rubbish that that small group of civil servants continues to try and to sell to the people!

But this is no time for politicking. The reason for Jock’s absence is that he is under MO’s orders while he is treated for an illness. Jock makes light of his illness, and will fight it with the same determination with which he fights all adversity but, despite his wish to be actively involved in the campaign, he will have to maintain a low profile for some time yet.

He remains, however, our Chairman. And the work of the campaign continues unabated. Indeed, Jock’s situation increases our determination to sort out the mess created by those civil servants involved in the shameful and discredited PJM recommendation.

I am sure you will wish to send Jock your best wishes. We propose sending him a message from all Fight4thePJM members and will include your name.

We’ll report again as soon as we have more news. Meanwhile, let's use Jock's 'AWL' to 'point' out a few home truths to those who have brought shame on us and on our country - which is a not very subtle prompt to remind you about the Second Reading of Don Touhig's Bill on the 17th October in which MPs, unanimously, will support our case to have the HD Committee answerable to our directly elected representatives so that their work can be scrutinised. (Who said this is no time to politick … certainly not Jock!).

Post Jock is AWL 
Jock,

Very best wishes and may your absence be short and your recovery "Swift and Sure".

Reminder to my MP about The Don's next debate is on its' way.

John

Kuching.
Jock, take it easy for now but when you are able come back with both guns blazing.I wish you well and may you have a speedy recovery.

Regds Ray

Jock Fenton has spent the last three years of his life fighting for British Malaya-Borneo ex-sevicemen and women. I do not know him. I have never met him. But I want him to know that, whether he likes it or not, he is a part of my family's life!

Jock, get well soon. We are missing you already! Kev

Just a short note to say that like most of the members of the Fight4 Club,I may never have the priviledge of meeting
you nor other members of the committee. But that is not to say that you are strangers to me and my family, because through the medium of the internet we have come together with a common cause. This is exactly what happened in our service lives . May you weather the storm Jock and return to the fold ASAP.

BEST REGARDS TO YOU JOCK. AND TO YOUR FAMILY

nil ilegitimie carborundum!!

roger spencer and family
Costa Calida Spain

Post Jock AWOL? 
Jock AWOL? Surely it should be Jock on sick leave.

Jock, my very best wishes to you for your speedy recovery, and of course, best wishes to your family.

David

PS: Keep Smile smiling

Like our other compatriots Jock we wish you better health for the future, it has been one wet day here in East Anglia, but as I look out of the window there is now sunshine and that bodes well for the future, having 'fought' alongside you these past three and a half years, I'm just so pleased that we are on the same side.

Fight the good fight Jock, we all know that fight is right!

John Cooper, Family and all PJM'ers everywhere

Post Re: Jock AWOL? 
GLOman wrote:
Jock AWOL? Surely it should be Jock on sick leave.

Jock, my very best wishes to you for your speedy recovery, and of course, best wishes to your family.

David

PS: Keep Smile smiling

AWL, David, not AWOL!

But I totally agree your sentiments.

Thanks for your ongoing support for Jock and the campaign.

Me and my family send you our best wishes. You and your colleagues in Fight4thePJM have done so much for us old f*rts. "Keep at'em", mate. Richard

I just want to tell Jock how much I appreciate what he has done for us all. Get well soon. Dave.

If I didn't know better, and I don't, I'd put this down to those barstools who Jock has been fighting these last few years. Jock, you've been an inspiration so have a dram or two and get back to us soon.

Post Get well soon 
Get well soon, Jock. You are missed and we need you back on parade. Love from Val and her family.

As a very grateful pjm'er I echo everything that has been said here so get well quickly Jock,....the PJM organizetion needs you on parade. KenN

Post jock 
wishing you a speedy recovery and do what McArthur did ( I'll be back, only sooner )

Post Jock 
All the best, mate.

Dave

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next