Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
UK Presentation of PJM
Post UK Presentation of PJM 
The Queen has Head of the Commonwealth could present the first PJMs.
I don't think it will happen because one second She pins it on your chest, the next She tells you to put it in your pocket.
We must get the HONs committee to write the next sitcom for the BBC they could call it "NO MINISTER"

Post PJM PRESENTATION 
Wink JUST HAD A VISIT TO THE 'NMBVA' WEBSITE, WITH A LINK TO A ,N.Z. PJM PRESENTATION CEREMONY, COUPLE OF GOOD PHOTTIES,UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN, THE MEDALS THE TWO 'KIWIS' HAVE GOT, APPEAR TO HAVE A RED CENTRAL STRIPE, TWO VERY THIN BLUE STRIPES , EITHER SIDE , OF THE RED AND THEN TWO THICK , BIEGE/ YELLOWY, JUST SEEMS TO LOOK DIFFERENT THAN WOTS POSTED ON OUR SITE.SORRY CHANGING HATS, TO MY CYNICAL GOV'T, RIGHT THAT FEELS COMFY,IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE LINK TO THE NZ PRESENTATION, WOT DO YOU THINK OURS WILL LOOK LIKE.
1) 35,000 INVITES TO BUCK HOUSE.
2) SAME NUMBER TO G.BROWNS @ NUMBER 11 ON VETERANS DAY.
3) BY LORD LT'S OF COUNTIES.
4) OR SORRY DUE TO INDUSTRIAL ACTION, CAN U COLLECT YOUR LITTLE DAMAGED PACKAGE, FROM YOUR LOCAL SORTING OFFICE.
ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM POTENTIAL PJM ERs WELCOME

Post Re: PJM PRESENTATION 
ro5=6372 wrote:
Wink JUST HAD A VISIT TO THE 'NMBVA' WEBSITE, WITH A LINK TO A ,N.Z. PJM PRESENTATION CEREMONY, COUPLE OF GOOD PHOTTIES,UNLESS I'M MISTAKEN, THE MEDALS THE TWO 'KIWIS' HAVE GOT, APPEAR TO HAVE A RED CENTRAL STRIPE, TWO VERY THIN BLUE STRIPES , EITHER SIDE , OF THE RED AND THEN TWO THICK , BIEGE/ YELLOWY, JUST SEEMS TO LOOK DIFFERENT THAN WOTS POSTED ON OUR SITE.SORRY CHANGING HATS, TO MY CYNICAL GOV'T, RIGHT THAT FEELS COMFY,IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE LINK TO THE NZ PRESENTATION, WOT DO YOU THINK OURS WILL LOOK LIKE.
1) 35,000 INVITES TO BUCK HOUSE.
2) SAME NUMBER TO G.BROWNS @ NUMBER 11 ON VETERANS DAY.
3) BY LORD LT'S OF COUNTIES.
4) OR SORRY DUE TO INDUSTRIAL ACTION, CAN U COLLECT YOUR LITTLE DAMAGED PACKAGE, FROM YOUR LOCAL SORTING OFFICE.
ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM POTENTIAL PJM ERs WELCOME

On the Aussie site one guy said their PJM's were delivered by the postman, and remarked 'Gidday, I think my wife has just been presented with the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal as she beat me to the postman this morning'. Another wrote he had to collect his from the sorting office and on his way home he showed it to the local chemist who is Malaysian. The chemist showed great excitement at this and wanted to present him personally with the PJM by pinning it to his chest. Good on ya diggers!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1