Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Respect for our Heroes.
Post Respect for our Heroes. 
The following article was published in the Scottish Daily Express to-day (20-5-0Cool.

I would hope that when they bring out a statute law making it a criminal offence to discriminate against our military they also include veterans so that we can have every member of the HD Committee charged and given a few days at 'Her Majesty's Pleasure' for disciminating against British veterans by recommending the non-wearing of the PJM.

An Armed Forces Day; good idea. In late June;good idea. Combine it as Armed Forces and Veterans on the 27th June; an even better idea. Where do they think veterans come from? Remember the Veterans Agency was Combined with the Serving Forces as the Serving Personnel and Vetarans Agency for all the good it has done.

David

Is this another one of those "I'll look into it" by YKW Question
Phredd

McD,

Is this another one of those "I'll look into it" by YKW Question
Phredd

I really can't answer that as like many other people I do not understand the mentality of those who work in Drowning Street.

I think they are genuinely trying to help and have helped the forces a lot over the past year but we are close (to-morrow) to a very important bye-election for the government, AND the Tories have got Frederick Forsyth on a committee looking into the broken covenant etc. but another DAY OF CELEBRATION and a law that makes it an offence to discrimate against those in uniform? Who is going to enforce that law, not the police in this country. They are quite unable to enforce the laws that we have at the moment so another one is not going to bother them and can you see them charging or confronting ethnic minorities for discriminating against our armed forces in uniform, I think not.

Post Drowning Street 
Cool

Drowning Street! Quite correct Andy; there can be few who are not waiting for them and their civil service advisers to go under.

Please don't spoil it by saying it was a typo; I wouldn't believe it!

Regards,

David

Post Re: Drowning Street 
GLOman wrote:
Cool

Drowning Street! Quite correct Andy; there can be few who are not waiting for them and their civil service advisers to go under.

Please don't spoil it by saying it was a typo; I wouldn't believe it!

Regards,

David

No, it was intended. Andy.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1