Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The DON & Meg Munn
Post The DON & Meg Munn 
I can not see if this has been noted elsewhere. Please move it if needs be. >>>>>

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196183.h

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196239.h

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196240.h

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196245.h

Fred (not the Red one)

in edit :- just found these two :-

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196243.h

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-03-31a.196244.h

Last edited by phredd on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Well spotted that man.....this exchange might go to demonstrate that our campaign, especially in the hands of our proponent Don Touhig, continues.

Well done Fred, and our thanks again to Mr T for being such a great supporter of ours......

I've had a go at all four; thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Ta!

David

Addendum: make that five! I enjoyed doing that one too!

Last edited by GLOman on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phredd

I've had a go at all four; thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Ta!

David

I just added two more

Phredd

See Addendum to the above, only the second one really needs an answer.

David

Post Honours R US 
I note that she only refers to the Queen's Secretary (not by name) in the answer to the question about Honours and Decorations regarding foreign medals, etc. No mention, you will note, of those given to the MoD and other office staff. When is Meg going to wake up to the fact that she is being given part answers by her advisers, they are lying by omission, and constantly misleading her, which reflects very badly on her.

It reminds me of the piece in the "How to be a Civil Servant". "Indeed, although we undoubtedly continue to work for Ministers, we often have to *use Ministers (I know no better word)in order to achieve the Ministers' own objectives.(?).

*We know and regard some Ministers as prisoners of their Civil Servants" (See Portsmouth News)

From the same paper "How to be a Civil Servant", in talking of one-sided arguments submitted by people who disagree with the civil servants, it states:

"But as you gain experience, you will quickly learn to detect the pure advocate or bullshitter" (yes, written out in full)

As do we! Fancy using naughty words.

So! If we didn't know what they thought of us before, we certainly do now! It looks to me like a training pamphlet for arrogant berks! I wonder if G-O-D knows about this?

Last edited by GLOman on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Meg Munn 
Well done Phredd for spotting these. I have posted some answers. Someone wants to take this woman away and hide her in a cupboard until the next election.

Good old Don Touhig. Does exactly what it says on the can.

I have added more than a few words of advice Twisted Evil for Mystic Meg on the position her Civil Servants are putting her in from their bullet making factory in Whitehall.

Kuching.

Extract from "They wk 4 U".

I suddenly realised that in her answer to the question ".......who was consulted before the...?" There was a suggestion that the Malaysian Authorities had agreed that the PJM could be accepted but not worn!

I have questioned this!

Meg Munn (Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Foreign & Commonwealth Office) | Hansard source

Ministers and officials in the Ministry of Defence and Foreign and Commonwealth Office and staff of the Ceremonial Secretariat (Cabinet Office) and Buckingham palace were consulted before the Committee on the Grant of Honours, Decorations and Medals took the decision that the medal could be accepted but not worn. The Malaysian authorities were also included in discussions prior to the decision being taken.

David Dilley
Posted on 2 Apr 2008 3:26 pm

I note that in her reply she said " The Malaysian authorities were also included in discussions prior to the decision being taken". Of course they would be included in any discussions, it was after all their medal they were offering! The answer implies that they were included in the discussions which accepted the offer of the medal but denied us the opportunity to wear it! So! What is the truth? Did the Malaysian authorities agree to the acceptance of the medal but on the understanding that it would not be worn, or is this further evidence of deliberate deception?

All members of the Committee itself took part in the discussions. Yep, I believe that this was the only occsasion, December 2005, where all members met, we are informed by the Cabinet Office that normally business is carried by 'phone calls, emails and letter post.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do not accept that this is a matter of semantics!

The hole she and they are digging is now at least another 2 feet deeper!

David

Last edited by GLOman on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
These people have absolutely no compunction about lying by omission, implication or by obfuscation...they are filled with self satisfied hubris and are totally devoid of honour.....this merely represents another example of 'weasel -wording'.

It is simply not possible to maintain any respect for such individuals.

I have the privilage, once again to bring the work of the Don to the site >>>>>>>>

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-04-01a.196241.h

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-04-01a.196246.h

This time face to face with the PM. It looks as if our Meg can not take any more Smile

Although the PJM is not mentioned we know what it is about.
Well done Don.

Phredd

Good man Phredd.......one thing is for sure....Don Touhig is not about to leave us twisting in the wind on this!

I've been at it again! No2 ? 4 the PM.

David

Post Just sent to Don Touhig at his email addy below 
TOUHIGD@parliament.uk

Grateful thanks...

Dear Sir......It is with much interest and a great deal of satisfaction that I(and a great many of members of the Fight4 Association) have read details of your recent questions in the House to both, Meg Munn & the PM.

Allow me to offer the combined thanks of the membership that I represent for your continuing and unstinting efforts on our behalf....it is more than appreciated!

'Jock' Fenton
Chairman:Fight4thePJM Association
328 Hillcroft St
Oshawa, Ontario
CANADA

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next