Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Queen, did she sign a document.....
Whilst agreeing with Tony's analogy, let us all also remember that we either got married or know someone that got married, we took that oath of allegiance, including myself and that oath has not been broken by either my wife and I of 49 years.

However one HRH Prince Charles has done just that now how is that for hypocrisy when he eventually becomes Head Honcho

Back on topic to the subject matter 'Did the Queen sign/not sign a document' well I have made this one my baby along with McDangle and apart from having evidence regarding the Merdeka 50th Anniversary Celebrations where The Queen signed off that order there is no other evidence ANYWHERE that she has seen and signed off any other document relating to the PJM

I'll also place before you that She never saw the Petition as submitted by Gerry, Paul or Barry at Buckingham Palace, I would go as far as stating here and now that untruths have/are being told, that I have evidence on from both The CO and FCO but that powder is being kept dry for the time being

Good to hear the powder is in serviceable condition Paul.

I get no pleasure in challenging the oath I took (at 16 years old) and always held dear, but loyalty and respect have to be earned. As McD says, what example does the Royal Family show to us in respect of oaths.

We were honoured by a grateful Malaysia, irrespective of our contribution and I am grateful for the respect the Malaysians have shown to us all.

At this time in my life, getting ever closer to the big 70, and after 4/5 years trying to support this Fight4The Right organisation, I am sick and tired of the deceit and underhandedness of these high ranking so called Civil Servants. I am also sick and tired of the lily livered politicians who continually allow this injustice to continue. They promise the Earth until they get in power.

As David previously said, I will wear my PJM too if I wish and a curse upon those who say I am disrespectful to the Queen and God help anyone who tells me not to wear it.

The reality is, I am not a "medal wearer" by nature which is my choice, but this is a matter of principle, always was and always will be. I have only worn my medals since this campaign started and will probably stop when we are successful in our campaign. Having said that I will always treasure them privately even though many of our comrades earned them far more than I did.

We will succeed in this endeavour, as we suceeded all those years ago.

Kuching.
Post RESPECT AND OATHS. 
Respect is not a birth right. Respect is a two way system. Respect has to be earned. Our Queen has had the respect of our nation but I can honestly say the same does not appear now to apply to the rest of her family, in particular the King in waiting.

Unfortunately our Sovereign appears to be in conflict with the modern 21st century and lack of respect for the elitist system of royalty is fast becoming an issue.

At the present time we have equality, human rights and diversity laws coming out of our ears but this equality or human rights is being operated to suit Royalty and the Mandarins of our country. It does not apply to UK citizens (only) in the Commonwealth of Nations. Only UK citizens (including civilians and the relatives of deceased which includes those who died on active service in Malaysia and Borneo) are not allowed to wear the PJM. Others who served as Crown servants may wear it.

Inequality is still the norm when dealing with the British bureaucrats who have brought shame upon our sovereign, our country and its people. They will not show us the recommendation made by the HD Committee and allegedly seen and approved by HM the Queen because they, not the Queen, act in secret. You may all remember the words of our dear departed (on retirement) friend Richard ‘phoney’ Coney of the MOD who said ‘the Queen does not refuse to give permission for a medal not to be worn, she just does not give permission’.

I rest my case m’lurd!

Kuching.
Post did she or didn't she. 
With reference to Tony's intimation that she may not even be aware of the medal, is a bit of a misnomer.

There is wonderful picture of her talking to two old soldiers, both sporting the PJM. Now, as someone who is acutely aware of medal protocol, Her Majesty, did not appear fazed, insulted, or even ruffled by the presence of the PJM. In fact she had a smile on her face and was quite jovial.

One can only surmise that when she got back to Buckingham Palace, she had the offenders removed from her christmas card list, and barred from any further gongs, gnashing her teeth as she stalked the hallowed halls of her gaff, or as I suspect, she was completely at home with our wearing of the PJM.

Which brings us nicely back to the main point. I conclude that not only did she give us acceptence to receive, but also to wear. I think that Jack Straw and Sir Robin (the poor to pay the rich) Janvrin, made sure that we couldn't. Any communication to her to ascertain the truth is duly intercepted and she does not know what is going on.

After all, she doesn't even get to open her own mail, without half a dozen censors pouring over the contents, and telling her what they want her to know. Only a rank coward would hide behind the skirts of a woman, even if she is our Monarch, and then again, hide behind legislation to cover up their misdeeds.

As this is the land that gave the world fair play, straight bat and all that; just makes you burst with pride to be British, doesn't it?

Arthur R-S

Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6