Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
OFFICIAL Notice from MHC - HQ Admin
Post OFFICIAL Notice from MHC - HQ Admin 
To whom it may concern....I am instructed by the Fight4 organizing committee to relay the following information, which I do with considerable regret......this information may be of some significance to other, still potentially eligible, but not yet registered, applicants.....So, please spread the word as necessary via your individual organizations and/or websites.

We are advised that the MHC has decided that it will cease accepting applications for the PJM after May 1st 2008.....those eligible and still desirous of making application should, therefore, ensure that their application is processed and forwarded by the Veterans agency of their choice prior to that final date.

For those who may be members of the (National)MBVA it might prove helpful to access the following link for instructions: [url] http://www.nmbva.co.uk/home.htm[/url]

Anyone who thinks they may be able to satsify the eligibility criteria should go to http://www.fight4thepjm.org/the_pjm_application_form.htm and download/print the application form (it's a big file). Send it to Fred Burden ASAP (the address is on the form) - you may want to send it 'guaranteed' in view of the cut-off date. The eligibility terms are also on that web page.

All the best of luck.....Jock

Last edited by 'Jock' Fenton on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have posted it on our site and I see it has gone up on a few others, will continue to pass the word around, so hopefully no one will miss out on the news.

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Duly done Jock

I have posted it on our site and I see it has gone up on a few others, will continue to pass the word around, so hopefully no one will miss out on the news.

Ditto I have placed an announcement on The RAF Forum as well as my own PJM pages, I can see there are going to be some very disappointed people about who still do not know about the PJM Crying or Very sad

Post Update re application date 
All those still to apply for the PJM please note. We are advised that the previously posted MHC cut off date has been deferred "indefinitely" but with a possible end date of 31/12/2008.

I have posted all the info on our site.

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thanks for that Jock.

Eddie

I don't suppose per chance you could pop down the road and ask what our European Rights are being refused to wear the PJM medal in Europe but an Australian Citizen resident in Germany has that right????

polyglory wrote:
Thanks for that Jock.

Eddie

I don't suppose per chance you could pop down the road and ask what our European Rights are being refused to wear the PJM medal in Europe but an Australian Citizen resident in Germany has that right????

G'day John,

Of the top of my head John, they would lose that one and we could wear it .

I shall try and find out, I wear it anyway, with pride.

That was a bit tongue in cheek from me, but you might be in a position to help as I was told I had no right of appeal, a murdered has on conviction, I don't, that means my human right has been breached.

J

I've been asked for the full particulars of my service with the Malay/sian Police Force. This is because former members , are being given a letter of appreciated from the Malaysian Government.
Roy.

10th Police Jungle Company, operating in Johore. Fort Brooke, North of the Cameron Highlands. No 4 Police Field Force, operating in Johore also North Malaya . Police Marine Branch Johore and Penang.

I've been asked for the full particulars of my service with the Malay/sian Police Force. This is because former members , are being given a letter of appreciated from the Malaysian Government.

Roy,

No letter of appreciation is more deserved.

Barry

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1