Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Wearing the PJM Malaysian Service Medal
...How I wish that the promised letter from the same Mr Touhig would arrive in my mailbox here...already have my response half formulated and await only an opportunity to reference it to his letter...maybe today?

Anyway....Well done!

I have already posted my views on the PJM presentation v the GSM "presentation".
We really have an awfull lot to learn in this country on how to treat veterans.
Shamefull is the only word that I can think of.
Bob Bryant

Excellent as usual George, I think that having to deal with you it would have been easier for the HD Committee to have granted the right to wear! We are half way there, the have half 'about turned' we just need to keep pushing it. The message will eventually get home, despite the thickness of the mire on the sty floor!
Rolling Eyes

Post Ian Pearson Letter 
In Ian Pearsons Letter the last line states that it is up to the individual if you wear the PJM or not.
I see this two ways, 1. Mr Pearson has changed the law without using the White Paper (something that I have had to use a lot of lately with all the BS I've been getting)
and 2. I can now wear the PJM without being shot at, although I still think I'll be shot on!

Post Re: Ian Pearson Letter 
Paul Alders wrote:
and 2. I can now wear the PJM without being shot at, although I still think I'll be shot on!

I'll play the matyr, I might even go out and buy a Best Blue and just for the hell of it wear the PJM.

IMAGINE THE HEADLINES WAR PENSIONER LOCKED IN THE TOWER AWAITING THE FIRING SQUAD

You know guys you really have to laugh at these eejits don't you, I mean can you imagine wifey saying to Rodney over dinner tonight 'What porky pies have you made up today then' Confused

Post Re: Ian Pearson Letter 
Paul Alders wrote:
In Ian Pearsons Letter the last line states that it is up to the individual if you wear the PJM or not.
I see this two ways, 1. Mr Pearson has changed the law without using the White Paper (something that I have had to use a lot of lately with all the BS I've been getting)

Paul, is that an i or an o - Andy.

Ian Pearson wrote this letter last year to David Laws MP . Notice how concerned he was that we be allowed to receive and wear the PJM medal.

Exactly. Which accounts for my earlier post about him being a turncoat!

The problem is that these politicians move on very quickly. Our job is to remind them we are tomorrow's news, not yesterday's!

And you, George, do that exceedingly well!

[quote="George F"]It sure is much more exciting doing the real thing witjh real ministers than play acting a lower deck lawyer with a bunch of greasy arsed stokers onboard a Frigate of the south of Island during the cod war.[/quote]

NOW NOW CHAPPIE, JUST REMEMBER UNITY IS STRENGTH,I WAS ONE OF THOSE STOKERS, AND WE ARE NOT GREASY ARSED, OK FISHEAD!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1