Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Introduction
Post Introduction 
Hi to all you Malayan Veterans, from Arizona USA.My name is Brian Creamer and originally from North Somerset.I served in the British Army (REME) as an armoured car mechanic in 1955/56/57.I was stationed in Ulu Pandan Johore,Majeede Barracks Johore Baru, Sungie Besi south of KL and Ipoh.I am in contact with a few of my old mates from those days in Malaya.I have been living in the USA for the last thirty five years.Good luck with the Fight4thePJM medal.I am not qualified to receive this medal as ,I believe it is for veterans who served in Malaya after August of 1957,I left Malaya in April57.

Welcome to the PJM Association, we thank you for your support and your comments.
All the very best
Paul

Hi Arizona Wurzel!....I think I served with your brother 'Mangle'?....he was a good lad but we put him on guard duty and one night a water buffalo ate him...

I'ts generous of you to sign in and give us your support regardless of the fact that you are not eligible for the PJM....obviously you are still a 'good oppo' though...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1