Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
We Will Remember Them
Post We Will Remember Them 
Not PJM related, but I am sure admin will not remove -

Please support, it is for an extremely good cause. When you get into the site place your cursor arrow on a blank stamp and it will show a photo of one of our soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq. If you wish you may add your name for support.

www.artfund.org/queenandcountry .

Last edited by StanW on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Another PJM ! 
Herewith a pic. of our pal, a vigorous and determined supporter, Keith Frape (now of South Carolina USA) whose PJM was delivered very recently, by mail....Keith reports that he is delighted at it's arrival....as the pic may suggest...

Congrat's Keith!

Last edited by 'Jock' Fenton on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

It gives you the "Feel Good" feeling.

Phredd

I was delighted to hear you had received your PJM, Keith.

You've been a staunch and active supporter of this campaign for a long time (yours was the first 'mugshot' on the Memories page and you've lobbied Westminster incessantly despite having to do so from the States) - and all your work has been behind the scenes primarily because of computer issues.

But we don't forget and won't forget.

All the best to you,

Barry

PS For those who want to see the 'Before' piccie of Keith in the Far East, go to:

http://www.fight4thepjm.org/memories_army.htm

Post Re: Another PJM ! 
'Jock' Fenton wrote:
Herewith a pic. of our pal, a vigorous and determined supporter, Keith Frape (now of South Carolina USA) whose PJM was delivered very recently, by mail....Keith reports that he is delighted at it's arrival....as the pic may suggest...

Congrat's Keith!

Thanks Jock and Barry.
Yes, thrilled to get my medal and as most of you know, I am one of those who did not get a GSM 1962 and only met the qualifying window by a few weeks.
Even so, it means a great deal to myself and will to the remainder of those who fall within the same category when they receive theirs.

Double Medalling isn't an issue. It's a label that 'CANNOT' be applied us and 'THAT' is the very point the Civil serpents and naysayers seem (choose) to forget and turn a 'Blind eye' to!

My lobbying (behind the scenes) is mainly an AOL issue that I have overcome it seems and I will continue to help and push our cause as long as I am needed. This is the only way to ensure the correct outcome to our efforts is realized.

No matter when and where we served during this action, we are all in this together and together we will achieve a proper and just outcome.

Keith.
________
How to roll joints

Last edited by KJF on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Re: Another PJM ! 
Quote:
No matter when and where we served during this action, we are all in this together and together we will achieve a proper and just outcome.
Keith
Roger that Keith!

Yes Keith we are British citizens and veterans together who not only ask for but demand our rights under our Parliamentary Democracy. The right to wear an honourable medal awarded without being told not to do so by unelected numpties who seem to think they rule the world. The right not to be told by a politician who should know better that our honourable medal infringes the integrity of the honour system, said politician who recently gave a speech to the Malaysians and thanked them for the PJM but made no mention that she supports the unlawful rule not to wear it. How deceitful and shameless can you get? And they tell us that they are Ministers of the Crown who are required to maintain high standards of fairness, impartiality and integrity. A contradiction in terms if I ever heard one. Andy.

Spot on guys, we are all in this together...for the duration.

Congratulations Keith.

As Mc D quotes in his excellent post, "The integrity of the Honours system".

Police investigations at the highest level.

The Antigua medal self awarded by the H and D (unelected) Committee.

Serve your fellow citizens in civilian life for years for no reward other than to help others................get no recognition

Fight a desk in Whitehall or make a fortune being a pop star etc................gongs galore.

Donate to political parties, preferably secretly, Knighthoods and Peerages by the dozen.

Integrity................they don't know the meaning of the word. (and that's shouting !!!! )

Kuching.
You're coming through 5 x 5 here in Canada Semengo!

R......K

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1