Image of the PJM Medal
Banner Text = Fight For the Right to Wear the Pingat Jasa Malaysia Medal
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
"PINOCCHIO"
Post Pinocchio 
What a great letter/email. George you should send a courier delivered copy of this letter to Jack Straw. Your letter will stir things up

Hamish

When I heard that our Aussie comrads have received their PJM's in a presentation box together with miniture, ribbon and citation, I felt humbled.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I received my GSM on pay parade in a tatty cardboard box. I then had to pay the camp tailor to put it together.........How dare some pompous a**e who hides behind a quango and has not got the courage to admitt that he (they) made the decision that this "Malaysian bauble " is not fit to wear ignore us and treat us with obvious contempt.
Whilst the fight goes on, I really do not want the "permission" from such people to wear my medal.

"I HAVE MORE RIGHT TO WEAR IT THAN THEY HAVE TO TELL ME NOT TO"

Bob Bryant

Last edited by ro5=6372 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Pinocchio 
hamishw wrote:
George you should send a courier delivered copy of this letter to Jack Straw. Your letter will stir things up

Hamish

Don't forget the Leader of the Opposition.

Straight from the top drawer a real Christmas Cracker, well done George!

Another great letter George.
When I heard that our Aussie comrads have received their PJM's in a presentation box together with miniture, ribbon and citation, I felt humbled.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I received my GSM on pay parade in a tatty cardboard box. I then had to pay the camp tailor to put it together.........How dare some pompous a**e who hides behind a quango and has not got the courage to admitt that he (they) made the decision that this "Malaysian bauble " is not fit to wear ignore us and treat us with obvious contempt.
Whilst the fight goes on, I really do not want the "permission" from such people to wear my medal.

Quote:
"I HAVE MORE RIGHT TO WEAR IT THAN THEY HAVE TO TELL ME NOT TO"

Bob Bryant
Quote:

Quite right Bob, let them try and stop us from wearing it. It looks like they are sloping shoulders and shouting 'it wuznae me, a big wummin done it and ran away'.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1